Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How much longer do you have in this fanbase?

Donatello

240 members have voted

1. 1. How close are you to leaving this fanbase?

• 1 (my laminated stan card is dustproof, waterproof, bulletproof, everything-proof)
    • 10 (I'm holding a lighter to my stan card, with my thumb on the flint wheel)

Featured Posts

Essence

I've really learnt that music is way more important than charts, and I'm still in love with Gaga's music, in fact she is the only artist who makes me feel what I feel when I listen to her music and the only one who I can't wait to release more and more and more music.

So f*ck charts and critics cause I'm not leaving  :party:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't enjoy ARTPOP as much as the other era's. I'm waiting till the new era to make desicions. The fashion was on point this era, but she needs to plan her era better...

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Snowyrain

Before DWUW MV fiasco it was 3 

If she does right with GUY it will back to 3

Haroon

My love for Gaga isn't affected by the fanbase at all :shrug: If it was then my number would probably be a little bit higher :sweat:

I voted 4 because as much as I love Gaga, I don't like the hope and promises - which is probably kinda my fault too because I should know better than to believe and get excited by every single word that comes out of her mouth by now :noparty: 

I'm not insulting her for having problems in her life, we all have those. It's just unfortunate timing and I have hope that the future will be better :yes:

Phantomhive

I may have complained a lot this era but now way in hell am I ever gonna stop supporting her. I can never thank Gaga enough for how she has affected my life through her message.

In I fly on wings of winter.

StarryNight

1. Being a fan of her feels like a big part of me. I wouldn't or couldn't let that go, ever.

djBuffoon

I've really learnt that music is way more important than charts, and I'm still in love with Gaga's music, in fact she is the only artist who makes me feel what I feel when I listen to her music and the only one who I can't wait to release more and more and more music.

So f*ck charts and critics cause I'm not leaving  :party:

Precisely. For those who have entered anything above 5, :later:

If fans want to act childish that is their problem, not mine.

I'm here for Gaga and the music (but some great fans are always a plus).

in 2010 I said that I was eternally grateful to Gaga for all that she had done, even if she never had a hit song again.

Even if she released nothing but banjo music for the rest of her career, I would still hold her as my fav for everything she created with TF and TFM.

Did I lie? No.

Did we get something better than banjo music? HELLS YA!! We got BTW and ARTPOP which I love as much as TFM. They are different, but still everything "Gaga".

How can I vote anything but 1? So I voted a 1.

That being said, I'm probably about a "4" when it comes to Gaga fans. Life is too short to listen to people complain, and some of you complain too much! :toofunny:

Hecturr

1, she has helped me through so much and I don't know if I would've made it without her tbh. :hug: 

This fanbase sometime though :awkney:

A BIG F*CKING 1

I'd never EVER leave her I wouldn't give a reason why I wouldn't 

I became a fan for a reason 

Archived