đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVE: SXSW Show Official Discussion Topic

Nagel340

Featured Posts

Guys are you kidding me? How are you still worrying about the single and the video and the ARTPOP "Era".. DID YOU NOT JUST SEE THAT?? Were you not watching what I watched?? That right there, what the most amazing, perfect, crazy, psycho thing I have ever seen in my life. THAT IS GAGA. I don't care if she doesn't do anything else for ARTPOP. That was more than enough. I have never been more proud to be a Lady Gaga fan than I am tonight. That was BEAUTIFUL.

preach the truth gurl! :giveup:

lad-gaga

i loved it for what it was - a festival performance down right dirty and raw, but i hope the roseland shows and artRAVE arn't like that maybe more dirty glamour

Miel

I don't care anymore, that was absolutely monumental and I am really happy right now.

I mean, I was prepared to be pressed that she didn't play BTW while playing BR but I don't even care anymore because that was ****ing good. In particular that Swine performance and her comments on the industry.

Like, holy **** Gaga.

3 points in and ready for more

HausOfMark

I loved it. peopel are hating on the puke performance of swine and saying she was sloppy.

it was good. get over it. tomorow people will say they love it.

-Mark

BuzzcutSeason

I really feel so sorry for Gaga.

That was not art for me but being high, using d--g and acting like rockstar.

I missed Gaga singing and dancing, wearing some clothes and being positive and logical.

Me too, originally I fell in love with the famega. I've loved the monster stuff and I liked that gAga was a performer and a great singer tonight it's like no dancers, artistic-ness. It wasn't gags. Atleast the one I like.

KaanBTW

I think a lot of people are feeling the same way. This performance was more geared towards the festival crowd rather than EDM-loving, d--gged out/drunk dance-lovers of pop culture. Putting Gaga's performance history out of perspective, it was a really awesome show and she definitely took the cake of 2014 with most shocking performance by being puked on. Good luck topping that Miley and Katy.

I think we just need to look at it from the perspective of someone attending the festival because, had I done that originally, I would have really enjoyed it in that environment. It was different, but it wasn't bad. Don't get bogged down and worried because Roseland and The ARTPOP Ball won't be like that. 

I think you have a point but she is an artist so according to me she shouldn't change her music, style, shows because people are more rock lovers or d--g lovers or pop lovers, whatelse. She should do what she believes. 

drbumblenut

iPXdARRKKEMXe.gif

bye

LOL well her roots are punk performance art on the lower east side, so yes... bye? Or hello. You might be agreeing with me, I'm not sure

Admin

Great performance. Those who didn't like the messiness - remember this is a festival performance. Wait for Roseland if you want to see ClassyGa :)

retroglamx

That was amazing and I loved it. A lot.

Edited by retroglamx
Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Joaco95

LOL well her roots are punk performance art on the lower east side, so yes... bye? Or hello. You might be agreeing with me, I'm not sure

all was messy so a no for gaga

ChavaWM

My guess is she was going for an anti-pop performance with her speeches about labels, machines, f**k pop stuff and I enjoyed it very much

Very Grungy and metal

To everyone who hated it and is being over dramatic saying they're done with her, BYE!

She does what she wants, go stan for someone who plays it safe