đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVE: SXSW Show Official Discussion Topic

Nagel340

Featured Posts

The puke scene will forever be in my heart forever that was ICONIC. the entire performance slayed, for the first time in a year I can truly say gaga has shocked me in a good way :legend:

geopang

I actually enjoyed the show, but was thrown off a little by the Swine "vomit" scene... And she just looked really off. :/ somethings going on with her label or something for her to be very rebellious and giving up on some stuff

drbumblenut

Honestly heartwarming... lots of genuine rage and love, and love for all the right people, and a sense of coming full-circle to her roots. This almost felt like a farewell performance. Like, "Farewell everyone, thank you if you love me, f*** you if you hate me, I got to be famous, love each other, bye"

KaanBTW

I really feel so sorry for Gaga.

That was not art for me but being high, using d--g and acting like rockstar.

I missed Gaga singing and dancing, wearing some clothes and being positive and logical.

I liked artRAVE and SwineFest but that was absolutely REVOLTING. It was off to such a good start with Aura but Swine was so gross and I felt bad for the girl playing the fiddle during Bad Romance who had to step in the vomit. There was also no outfit changes or any dancing. Just her dancing around in throw up. It was just to much. Just my opinion

Edited by DONATELLA

SinAgain

The puke scene was ****ing brilliant. Those b---hes pulled that **** off. If you felt disgusted, it worked. It made you feel something, it arted all over the ****ing place. 

:tea:

BuzzcutSeason

Do u know what the best Idea is make GYPSY the new single and frickin perform it on Ellen, then make a remix with another artist, there we have a hit.

No vomit. No spit. No weird dirt. No beer.

Honestly it was disgusting, artistc or amazing, I feel like I need to take like a hose and aim it at that bull and gaga so she could clean herself cuz honestly there should've been like Lysol on the stage side and.

APPLAUSE IS THE BEST SONG ON THE ALBUM

WHY SHADE? ITS APPLAUSE THE BEST ON THE ALBUM.

And honestly the videos preparing we're better than some of the songs performed. I love gaga but this...this isn't what we need gags.

just as a whole, the show is just a mess

no fashion, no dancing, no ART involve, just crazy mess

This is not the Gaga I fell in love with

I think a lot of people are feeling the same way. This performance was more geared towards the festival crowd rather than EDM-loving, d--gged out/drunk dance-lovers of pop culture. Putting Gaga's performance history out of perspective, it was a really awesome show and she definitely took the cake of 2014 with most shocking performance by being puked on. Good luck topping that Miley and Katy.

I think we just need to look at it from the perspective of someone attending the festival because, had I done that originally, I would have really enjoyed it in that environment. It was different, but it wasn't bad. Don't get bogged down and worried because Roseland and The ARTPOP Ball won't be like that.