Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVE: SXSW Show Official Discussion Topic

Nagel340

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

i didnt even keep seeing it after J&D :toofunny: :toofunny:

It's okay, I would've too.

You didn't miss much. Applause shade, some more beer, some dirt...everywhere. Some green stuff Coming from mouths, watch jimmy kimmel that's where it really is at.

GagaApprentice

this whole show felt more rock & roll than anything. as odd as this was it was very entertaining to watch. 

Doncho

First Gaga concert I dont like. It was a MESS!!! I cried during Swine, because I was so sad for Gaga. She needs help :( Saying "**** you" to everything is not the solution

Allison M

I haven't looked at this thread at all through the performance so far, and maybe I'm alone with this... but Swine, on the bull, rocking back and forth and jerking around, with the vomit and lights was absolute ART. She explicitly said it was about rape - she's experiencing a part of that while performing the song. That to me is incredible. Is vomit nice? No, but neither is rape.

I don't like how out of it she seems, but I did love Swine -> Dope. That was ART.

I really enjoyed your explanation :)

I couldn't watch because I can't watch people vomit without vomiting myself, but i appreciate the message

MonsterBall13

I thought she would play more songs tbh but it was good

The puke scene :awkney: hope that was a one time thing

angelduuh

Eh.. well... Guys I think there are not gonna be more singles from ARTPOP. And I didn't like that swine performance. I don't care if it's artistic or not, it was really disgusting.

Bloody hooker

That was a very good performance

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

thatfoxyfeeling

That was amazing. It was so raw and artistic. She seriously is an artist who stands out in the industry.

what was that throwing it on the stage 

Probably claiming that ARTPOP is done (minus Roseland and the tour). I honestly believe it now after that comment about Applause - "They told us we had to play it".