💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LIVE: SXSW Show Official Discussion Topic

Nagel340

Featured Posts

SinAgain

If you can't handle it log off, please. This is CRAZY. REBELLION. Have you seen her Twitter. You people complain about everything! 

Spillin' da tea.

ItsTommyBitch

Its not that people who are ok with this think they are "better fans" but some of the responses are Hypocritical --- some people here saying they arej umping ship were possibly the people who wanted her to do something shocking and now they are just like "shes over!!!!"

Shes being free, and while i do think the vomit was kinda gross (the bull part was cool though!) in concept, it looks kind of comical in color and im over the initial shock. WORSE things have happened on stage... Theres nothing "immoral" about being thrown up on, im sure she thought this was symbollic, so i wont question her why (unless i have a chance in person @ ARTPOP ball,  :toofunny: )

<3  :hug:  lets just accept that some of us werent ok with this performance.. But we arent all supposed to agree with everything she does

Live and Let Live!

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Brooklyn Nights

I will defend it and say that I could see the art in it. But it's still not for me. That's the first time I've said that. It wasn't executed right and this isn't a side of gaga we have seen before.

Vernier

Applause shade  :wtf:

NOW I'm pissed

You do know that it could have easily been that Applause was the last song and so she was told she has to round up(she might have used her alloted time), hence why she said that

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn