Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

It's amazing actually, I love the song :whitney:

It makes me wanna get down and go pop my pu$$y tbh :music:

PopBitch

I kind of agree. I don't hate J&D like some, but it isn't that fresh. It really reminds me of all T.I. music from circa 2007. It just has that sound. I'm not sure, is it trap?

I like T.I. a lot. I know little about Too $hort and Twista.

Too $hort's verse is very slowly spoken, and is vague in meaning. So I don't like his part a whole lot.

I don't like that the hook changes into the chorus. I'd rather have the hook throughout.

I think "young pancake" turned people off, because it makes no sense, and is cringe-worthy, imo.

Twista's part is ok, but I'm unsure if I like the disjointed musical style. Each rapper has a different beat in this song. They are sonically similar, but I think it lacks cohesion.

That's my 2 cents.

Omg. :teehee:

I kind of agree. It sticks out like a sore thumb. (Sore ****? :smh: ) It seems like it got put on the wrong album.

That's how it always felt for me.

LilVenusian

It makes absolutely no sense being on a Lady Gaga album and was clearly a corny attempt at some gaining some sort of hip hop cred. Being a hip hop fan, the instrumental bangs (thank u DJWS) and the hook is kinda cool (dont want your jewels, i want your d--gs :Jase:   )  but the verses are really forgettable and I just cant take it seriously as a standalone Lady Gaga song.

Gagaloo911

It makes absolutely no sense being on a Lady Gaga album and was clearly a corny attempt at some gaining some sort of hip hop cred. Being a hip hop fan, the instrumental bangs (thank u DJWS) and the hook is kinda cool but I just cant take it seriously as a standalone Lady Gaga song.

Maybe it's not meant to be taken seriously? :)

juicyjuicy

Nonsensical lyrics, the wrong kind of production and the transition from the rap to her vocals sounds really strange.

Wet Fire

I like rap music but JN'D sounds nomthing special or interesting to me. The only part I love is the 'Jewels n' d--gs baby hustle smother it up...."

As a fan of rap and hip hop, J&D is just... no good. There are some positive aspects (the harmonies in "jeeeewells and druuugs, babyy") but it's a cluster**** of a song and not in a good way. Not to mention that the rappers she chose are so irrelevant and couldn't even give decent contributions. Too $hort sounds exhausted - it's embarassing.

This isn't about fans being threatened by rap music, this is about a mediocre song and a track on ARTPOP that could have been Brooklyn Night or NOBTR.

I grew up listening to rap, these three In particular.

'I'm in love with a stripper' t-pain feat. Twista and too $hort meets hood n**** by gorilla Zoe, I like to say. Instrumental like the latter of the two, with the main concept being the 'stripper' song

I loved this song. Always have.

LilVenusian

Well, I can never get over the "young pancake" lyric myself (just...what?). But I definitely prefer it over Bad Kids and Hair.

Yas! Drag those two worthless abominations to hell and back!!!

Stephen

The production is wonderful but I dislike Gaga's lyrics and vocal melodies. And the guest rappers add nothing special at all.

Archived