Mr Josh

Featured Posts

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tokyodisko

It's too straight sounding. 

:toofunny:

I personally think it was one of the best, but there are too many features. If the track had Azealia, Iggy, and Brooke Candy or something, the stans would lose their ****. smh. 

paganpoetry

I'm not a fan of this music in general but I love the bass in J&D

BJORK MELANIE HALSEY BEYONCE NICKI GAGA KERLI IIRIS IMOGEN TROYE SHINEE EXO F(X)

Michelle

I am not a kid so rap doesn't "scare" me.I just don't like it.Plain and simple..I just don't care for any of it..so I skip.The lyrics, the rappers,Gaga.It is the most misplaced song on that album and it kills the vibe for me.Someone said it best it's a song FT Gaga not the other way around..no hate.I love her tons and more.It's called preference.Look it up.

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

I enjoy the song. It gives a hoodrat flare to ARTPOP.

The only thing I hate about the song... THERE'S NO IPHONE EMOJI FOR PANCAKES. CAN'T ADD EMOJIS TO TWEETS ABOUT "Slap honey on your pancake"!!!

:grr:

I enjoy the song. It gives a hoodrat flare to ARTPOP.

The only thing I hate about the song... THERE'S NO IPHONE EMOJI FOR PANCAKES. CAN'T ADD EMOJIS TO TWEETS ABOUT "Slap honey on your pancake"!!!

:grr:

Wrong lyrics are a pet peeve of mine: It's "YOUNG pancake." 

So undeserved. It's one of the only innovative, original, interesting songs on the album.

this

NO ONE expected this from gaga :legend:

I love this song :rockstar:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Personally I don't hate J&D -- I loath it. It is the worst record Gaga has ever made. As far as I am concerned ARTPOP is a 14 track album because J&D doesn't exist.

It just doesn't sit well on the album 

It's Rap, so it's bad

It's has 3 rappers on it so it's 3 times worse

As you may gather I hate Rap in any shape or form :pukey:  :noparty:

Even though J&D is definitely my least song on the album, yes, it gets so much hate for no good reason. I think people just take it too seriously. It's just a fun song, the lyrics are fun, the instrumental is SICK. It's just a play-it-gangsta-you-white-girl kind of song.

Archived