💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

cruelest think u have ever done to animals !

Giorgiii

Featured Posts

Lascivious

I'VE NEVER HARMED ANIMALS.

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

BUT IF I HAD THE CHANCE I WOULD EXTINCT SNAKES.  :worship:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prometheus

You murdered 4 mice? wow, you should be locked up :usrs:

Wow.

Such hardcore.

So evil.

Much murder.

V scary.

Kulture Kiari

I accidently stepped on my dogs paws and when I was 6, i would purposely cut worms in half thinking I was doing a good thing by doubling the amount that existed.

When I was in elementary school I was playing with my grandmother's cat and cut it's fur and whiskers with scissors  :toofunny: poor cat.

Interlude

I haven't harmed animals before but when I was younger I was horrible to insects. I pulled the wings off butterfly's..  :cry:  

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Zsolti

stepping on ants and little termites on the ground (i dont see them tbh who does),killing flies,musquitos

#petitiontogetxyliosinjailforanimalharm

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Sizzily

One time, when I was like 5 or 6, my 7 yr old sister had this little frog that came from the backyard and she took care of it for like a week. I thought it was poisonous and I smashed it between 2 rocks. I felt really bad when she started crying.

And one time this summer, one of my dogs found a snake in the woods behind my house. I'm terrified of snakes so I got a machete from the garage and chopped it up into little bits with no remorse :manicure:  

One Banned Boi

Bellatrix

Flushed living insects in the toilet :( Other than that... no. I truly love animals. When I was a kid I had a ladybug as a "pet" and I cried when it died  :cry:

Archived