Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Gaga: Oscars' Most Unwelcome? (Gags pls read!)

boysboysboys

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cameron Dallas

Why do you give them views tho.

To troll the comments section :teehee:

Katie14

If this is actually true, I don't think it is personal. She went to the Oscars which has nothing to do with her type of music. This isn't the Grammy's. This event has to do with movies not music. 

Whispering

I read this article from Lainey, who is an industry insider and has a pretty balanced view of Gaga:

This hurts so much :( Why is this happening? Trust that this happened and even with the crowd that came for her, the lack of articles about her alone proves in itself that the media and public just wasn't there for her :(

And Gags melove, please try a little harder if people are like this, don't just scoot through! I know you've been through a lot but please raise your spirits and push through, we heart you angel! :)

Eh, she's a gossip blogger like all the rest of them. She tries to get blog hits with exaggerated versions of events. That's how she makes a living. The more hits she gets to her site, the more money she puts in her pocket. Gaga certainly doesn't need to read what some silly gossip blogger posted! :dies:

Why in the world would it personally hurt you?  :smh:   Gaga being at the Oscars was reported in a favorable light on dozens of reputable media sites and she ended up being on several best dressed lists. That was the reason she was there, to walk the Red Carpet and represent Versace, and then attend a couple of industry parties afterwards to do the same. That's what she did...fulfilled her commitment.

There is nothing negative to take away from this...unless you are really looking for it or needing to believe a negative version of the actual events that took place...for some strange reason.

I actually spent hours watching Oscar pre-show crap, just in hopes of seeing Gaga. That turned out to be almost a pure waste of time, but it's a fact that I did it, and I wouldn't have otherwise. Now, I don't claim to be representative, but I doubt I'm alone, either. So the premise of this piece is BS.

Ambrosia

Everything doesn't have to be about her, and she knows this.  She knows it wasn't her venue - what's the big deal?  If I was invited, I'd go.  Besides, didn't she exit pretty early on to attend a party or something?

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

Allison M

Why would you want Gaga to read an article saying that nobody cared about her at the event?  :wtf: 

Plus, what was Gaga going to say in an interview? She didn't have any part in the show. She wasn't performing, presenting, nominated, etc. There is no reason to interview her. Also, the red carpet was pretty much over by the time she got there. 

Gaga was invited, and the crowd was excited to see her arrive. People talked about her dress which was the main purpose of her going (as the face of Versace).

It just sucks that Gaga was obligated to do something she had no reason to be a part of just because Donatella wanted promo. 

Sugarfall

Well she came late and they didnt televise the carpet at that point anymore. She came late and kept it simple with looks and was quiet because she ofc wanted the attention to be 4 the movies. And she got very much attention on the best dressed list :whitney:

eamonster123

I know she's the poster girl for versace, but other than that, idk why she was there. Taylor wasnt, so i cant think of a reason

Chill out people. Every legend rises and falls and then rises again. Look at Britney.. The GP hated Britney from 2004-2007. Now the GP loves her. I have a feeling the same will happen with Gags.

Miel

i thought the crowd loved her there lol

isn't there video

didn't she blow a kiss

didn't she pose and communicate and was not an asshole

idek

3 points in and ready for more

shaneybaby

who knows if thats even true? is there video of this man turning his back to her? and maybe she wasnt doing interviews and only walking the carpet. so many reasons. she also arrived like 10 min before it started lol 

tokyodisko

:tea: This is unfortunate, but maybe it is the wake up call Gaga needs?

She needs for more than herself and a few fans who will support literally everything she does to care about her. 

Maybe she is getting a reputation after her remarks and that's why we have had another media blackout? Maybe no one wants to bother until she has something to show and not just talk about? 

Emvee

:tea: This is unfortunate, but maybe it is the wake up call Gaga needs?

She needs for more than herself and a few fans who will support literally everything she does to care about her.

Maybe she is getting a reputation after her remarks and that's why we have had another media blackout? Maybe no one wants to bother until she has something to show and not just talk about?

Lol put your tea cup away. Acting like this was the Grammys or the VMAs. Totally different audience for this event.

This wasn't the type of event where Gaga would want to make herself too conspicuous. She was literally the last one to arrive (to massive cheers from the crowd).

This article is such an exaggeration.

Archived