Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga: Oscars' Most Unwelcome? (Gags pls read!)

boysboysboys

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
boysboysboys

I think this is the last thing Gaga needs to read right now. It's depressing.  :(

She has to read this because of the message I've included :( Also, it's constructive. It's not one of those cheap-ass hacks writing about how awful she looked, which of course wasn't true at all.

It's going to be more depressing if this doesn't change.

GagaMyBlood95

She doesn't need to read this + this isn't a verify information....

Mariano

Lainey is NOT a pressed Madonna stan, or at least she isn't anymore. She has bashed Madonna a lot often lately and has defended Gaga from Madonna critics.

Besides that's not the point. This was her among the ones taking interviews. She knows the shiz that goes behind the scenes, trust me.

You can't tell me a person who says that the only invited artist to the Oscars, had no place there and people didn't care about her, is not pressed.  Especially when Lady Gaga got twice as much press as Pharell and P!nk - 2 performers.  And P!nk was not even invited to walk the red carpet ... Let's not ..

boysboysboys

You can't tell me a person who says that the only invited artist to the Oscars, had no place there and people didn't care about her, is not pressed.  Especially when Lady Gaga got twice as much press as Pharell and P!nk - 2 performers.  And P!nk was not even invited to walk the red carpet ... Let's not ..

Please, do you really think walking the red carpet is requited? Yes she was invited to the event, but her presence in the red carpet and how she is treated is up to her desire, her handling, the crowd and the press. 

feelitinmybones

Could care less quite frankly. I'm sick of how society and pop culture treat gaga. Tbh, I'm ready for her to go more indie and less major pop star. Like, Florence and the machine level fame. I realize that means less extravagant videos and tours, but it's worth it if she doesn't have to put up with the bull**** the media and GP give her.

This tbh.

I do feel like she wasn't very engaged in the Oscars, even my mother commented on how depressed she looked. Sigh  :( 

Because she was invited?

And she wasn't there to steal the show or anything, she was just having fun w/ Donatella and others.

Be negative all you want, bye.  :whitney:

Ps. Gaga, please don't read that article. It's such a waste of your precious time.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

Mariano

Please, do you really think walking the red carpet is requited? Yes she was invited to the event, but her presence in the red carpet and how she is treated is up to her desire, her handling, the crowd and the press. 

And as you can CLEARLY see in the video, the crowd went wild when Gaga appeared.  I don't know why and what are you trying to prove .. ?

Dean Winchester

I still don't get why she went there in the first place, so...

She has a job to do. She's the face of Versace. She's has to go out to these events, wear Versace and werk it. Her going to oscars, wasn't really about her career, ARTPOP or even us, it was for Versace and Donatella. The point of her apperance was to not garner attention to herself as "gaga" but to rather go out and be the face of versace and i think that is why she purposefully arrived really late and didn't want the spotlight on her.

BTW there was a video in which she blew a kiss to the people screaming her name in the bleachers (i doubt they were actually her fans) so this article is inaccurate and is just trying to bash gaga.

boysboysboys

And as you can CLEARLY see in the video, the crowd went wild when Gaga appeared.  I don't know why and what are you trying to prove .. ?

Well, that makes me happy at least :) That she does have presence and her vibe is intact, that she can make people happy. 

Gags, please be happy :) Please inject glee into these events! Bomb them with sugar or bop their friggin' noggins, if that is what it takes to make the assholes turn their heads! I believe in you my dear :)

I don't even know who Michael Strahan is. Or "Lainey" (does she have a last name?). :shrug:

codymonster

Why the **** is everyone so bothered by this Oscar thing. She went as a guest and enjoyed the night. It blows me a way how people have become so pressed over this :lmao: Were you expecting all articles to write about the pop star guest who did nothing. Of course not. It wasn't about her.

Archived