The disrespect for Venus on here is unacceptable!

Lascivious

Featured Posts

Literally the entire board LOVED Venus when it came out. Two days later we found out Gaga produced it and immediately it was "messy" and she "should have used a real producer." Ridic.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lascivious

Literally the entire board LOVED Venus when it came out. Two days later we found out Gaga produced it and immediately it was "messy" and she "should have used a real producer." Ridic.

Flop fans.

J e s s e

*Britney Spears kinky voice*

I got my eye on you...

And I can't let you get away.

p3zk9MA.gif

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

notamember

Venus is one of my favorite songs! It makes me so happy and makes me want to dance. One of those songs that puts a smile on my face. It's silly and fun.

Lascivious

Venus is one of my favorite songs! It makes me so happy and makes me want to dance. One of those songs that puts a smile on my face. It's silly and fun.

:Jase: Spillin' that truth-tea! 

Doncho

Venus slays and is the best song on ARTPOP  :legend:

But respect other opinions, I can see why lot of monsters hate it

notamember

I think she did an absolutely amazing job. To be honest, what I or anyone else says doesn't even matter. When someone on here produces a hit single, then they can critique how well she did on her production.

Blue Jeans

Okay i've had enough of you, Can you STOP making threads about Venus, we get it, you Love, the song, now stop shoving your opinon down our throats, not eveyone likes the same things that you do, GET OVER IT.

Now, go get a life, and stop making stupid ass threads like this one, cause alot of peiople Like Venus, but just don't want it as a single.

3AFzERn.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

MJHolland

Isn't the OP the same person who just created "ARTPOP battle: GUY vs. Venus" ????? (Yes, yes he was  :giggle: )

What'd you expect?! Setting yourself up for failure, makin trouble tryna start some song war? What kinda .....

Laceface

Not everyone has to love the song, it's called personal opinion. There's criticism and then there's damn right rudeness, the second of which is intolerable. 

Kelli Burke

This site needs to be doused with gasoline and set a blaze. The vibe here disgusts me. I'm not speaking to everyone, just to those who neurotically rant over every trivial thing. To those people I say, where is your common decency are you honestly that shameless? It's vulgar. Look at yourself, look how you've stooped so low to waste your good health and energy on critiquing, judgement, and what if's.

This entire world could end tomorrow and what have done except sit behind a computer, phone, iPad whining, ranting and pondering over a single pop singer. You are beyond shallow. There is so much more art in this world that you should be focusing on to nourish your growing spirit. Study those artists, appreciate them as well as Gaga. Don't be an obsessive, uneducated fool whose life only revolves around Gaga and ARTPOP as a single source of entertainment. Take my good advice and move past this trivial bull****. Your spirit will grow and you will learn to love yourself and that love will stop your incessant need to judge others.

Sincerely,

Kelli B. (octobermoonlight on tumblr)

Spyro

This site needs to be doused with gasoline and set a blaze. The vibe here disgusts me. I'm not speaking to everyone, just to those who neurotically rant over every trivial thing. To those people I say, where is your common decency are you honestly that shameless? It's vulgar. Look at yourself, look how you've stooped so low to waste your good health and energy on critiquing, judgement, and what if's.

This entire world could end tomorrow and what have done except sit behind a computer, phone, iPad whining, ranting and pondering over a single pop singer. You are beyond shallow. There is so much more art in this world that you should be focusing on to nourish your growing spirit. Study those artists, appreciate them as well as Gaga. Don't be an obsessive, uneducated fool whose life only revolves around Gaga and ARTPOP as a single source of entertainment. Take my good advice and move past this trivial bull****. Your spirit will grow and just maybe you will learn to love yourself.

Sincerely,

Kelli B.

For someone with only 19 posts, you're one of the best here :flutter:

Spyro the Dragon

Archived