Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Stop trying to make G.U.Y. happen

Lascivious

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta

I hope the next single is Sexxx Dreams so all the Venus and GUY annoying obsessed people can shut the **** up

Venus>>>>>>GUY>>>>>>>>>>>>Boring Dreams

Lascivious

It's true it doesn't really sound so new, but people is still in love with that sound, if Dark Horse was a #1, GUY could also. Venus is extremely experimental, it really takes too much to fall in love with it, and Gaga needs an instantaneous hit, she hasn't had a smash hit since BTW and if radios see her song isn't just working, they won't play it.

I think G.U.Y. sounds very outdated and Dark Horse is darker. G.U.Y. won't do well. Venus when the "WHEN U TOUCH ME I DIE" part kicks in is an undeniable addictive smash hit radio slaying QUEEN!

G.U.Y. to me sounds like it should have been on Britney's Femme Fatale!

Venus>>>>>>GUY>>>>>>>>>>>>Boring Dreams

My point is that it would pipe this people down

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I agree ... Venus is the best on the album imo ... it slays so hard, that chorus is one of the best in a long time ... but yeah I don't think we're getting it as a single ... GP wouldn't be here for it ... But I would just love to see a MV for it ... You know the true vision Gaga had not only for the song but for the whole era ...

but I like GUY too ... but Venus >>>>> GUY

PS. please note that your opinion is only opinion, not fact  :P

I think G.U.Y. sounds very outdated and Dark Horse is darker. G.U.Y. won't do well. Venus when the "WHEN U TOUCH ME I DIE" part kicks in is an undeniable addictive smash hit radio slaying QUEEN!

G.U.Y. to me sounds like it should have been on Britney's Femme Fatale!

GUY chorus is so catchy too. And it wouldn't be outdated for most people. However, Venus may be catchier in the chorus and bridge but the verses are so odd, it wouldn't work.

Zsolti

XYLIOS,the GOD of the OCEAN shall RISE

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

What is a "Godus"? I thought it was Goddess...  :confused:

Anyway, this 3rd single crap... The 3rd single could be any song Gaga chooses and that her label agrees with, okay? 

Archived