• Fun

Featured Posts

Cameron Dallas

I say more funga so she can store up more creative ideas for darkga later

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

I want whatever Gaga wants. ARTPOP is not FanGs though, its DarkGa.

You know how waiters ask "would you like a slice of lemon with your water?"

I want the album "a slice of ARTPOP with my The Fame Monster"

chris777

I want whatever Gaga wants. ARTPOP is not FanGs though, its DarkGa.

ARTPOP is mostly made by fun pop songs. She even said it

VforVendetta

ARTPOP is mostly made by fun pop songs. She even said it

Whatever, it has some Dark and twisted elements at least...

SKANK

I'm here for satiric-ga. Gaga's at her most interesting when she's a trickster. When you can tell that she's just having a fun time pulling one over on everybody and being completely ridiculous and not caring who stares or cares. One of the things that Gaga represents to me is chaos. I love that in the middle of a perfectly scripted and choreographed awards show, there's somebody who's screwed up the legitimacy of the whole thing because she's acting like a man and coming on to Britney Spears, and reminding us all that nothing humanity will do will ever be perfect, because there will always be an element of chaos and chance. I feel Gaga's quest for perfection in her art and music has made her work colder and less interesting. It was the flawed, chaotic elements that made it so much fun. That's what I really miss.

Amen.

sheismirage

I want something like THIS : 

lady-gaga-clip-paparazzi-40793.png

Fun AND Twisted

Stefani328

DarkGa. She seems like she's gone through a tough time this past year so I think a Dark album is definitely coming.

heavyMetalGAGA

I'm here for satiric-ga. Gaga's at her most interesting when she's a trickster. When you can tell that she's just having a fun time pulling one over on everybody and being completely ridiculous and not caring who stares or cares. One of the things that Gaga represents to me is chaos. I love that in the middle of a perfectly scripted and choreographed awards show, there's somebody who's screwed up the legitimacy of the whole thing because she's acting like a man and coming on to Britney Spears, and reminding us all that nothing humanity will do will ever be perfect, because there will always be an element of chaos and chance. I feel Gaga's quest for perfection in her art and music has made her work colder and less interesting. It was the flawed, chaotic elements that made it so much fun. That's what I really miss.

YES.

!!!!!!!

Archived