1. 1. Dark or Fun

• Dark
    • Fun

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tokyodisko

I would have said FunGa if I felt like she could do more Fame EP, TF, but I think she would just give us more of ARTPOP stuff- which I like, but it didn't have the same effect musically and emotionally. 

I like her dark stuff, but I think her fun music paired with dark videos like Paparazzi, Bad Romance, or Telephone are her best.

lavenderblondee

I just really want her to be as creative as she was during her "dark period" during TFM. Strong tones and concepts that are also fun for everyone to listen to.

SlayedForTheGod

I think where ARTPOP failed was that the message was so contrived and broad.

The fame=fame obviously

Fame monster= monsters/fears

Born this way=be yourself

ARTPOP=COULD MEAN ANYTHING?????

Who can relate to that? Very few songs on it are relatable. I love ARTPOP but I get why it hasn't caught on immediately. I want an album people can relate to. whether it be fun or dark doesn't really matter to me.

msquare91

I'm here for satiric-ga. Gaga's at her most interesting when she's a trickster. When you can tell that she's just having a fun time pulling one over on everybody and being completely ridiculous and not caring who stares or cares. One of the things that Gaga represents to me is chaos. I love that in the middle of a perfectly scripted and choreographed awards show, there's somebody who's screwed up the legitimacy of the whole thing because she's acting like a man and coming on to Britney Spears, and reminding us all that nothing humanity will do will ever be perfect, because there will always be an element of chaos and chance. I feel Gaga's quest for perfection in her art and music has made her work colder and less interesting. It was the flawed, chaotic elements that made it so much fun. That's what I really miss.

HYPERCRUSH

I don't know why but I find ARTPOP pretty dark :huh: Most of the songs are energetic but they also have a dark tone. Anyway, I'm here for DarkGa aka Mary Jane Holland and Bad Romance :legend:

Allison M

i love her darker material. Especially visuals. 
Could you imagine Bloody Mary having a video? That would be amazing.

Poker

I don't care. I just want her to stay for more than two months before a blackout :nooo:

Kindness rules all.

tristessa

A mix of both would be nice.

This. I tend to prefer her darker stuff, but I like elements of both that still has a moodiness or an air of sinister underneath, like TF had in Paparazzi, etc.

KimtinoAguilera

CRAZYGA.

THE ALEJANDRO MEETS JUDASGA.

HAHA. FAMEMONSTERGA.

Archived