Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

Gaga is becoming everything she said she would never be

Chucky

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think shes had enough of that hard work. I mean back in the day she was rebellious and ambitious and she worked her ass off for us.

Now I think she just relaxes after the job done and delights with the prize which is the high life.

We can't really blame her... I think many of us would do the same.

She has transformed from crazy freak into classy diva, it is her another rebirth (#BTWmessage :P )

It is not what I wanted her to be but oh well. All we can do is to accept it and move on.

MonsterOfSpain

Te fact that she rich is a result of her hard work, not all her friends are rich and their richness is not a factor. She lives in a mansion? Didn't know that. She lives in hotels and rents a place in New York. Her boyfriend is not the most popular hollywood star. He's just an average actor. She attended the Oscars because Donatella asked her. However, she does things that she said she would never do, but your outlook in life changes as you live. Don't take everything she says as a fact. I believe she is the same person as she once was.

Gaga has always contradicted herself when it comes to her claims of not living a luxury life and not having celebrity friends. Even back during TFM and BTW eras she was already rich and surrounding herself with other rich and famous people. We didn't care because she was so focused on her work. I don't think she's changed that much.

Jester

Imo nothing really changed, she just attended a few of those glamourous events in a row, nothing more... She's still one of us freaks :gaga:

youtube1.jpg Upper class tbh

GagaDragon

That may be true but she's only human and no humans are perfect. As long as her musics good i couldn't careless. I would like to see her go back to some darker themes for her future albums. my only wish :D

Archived