💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga is becoming everything she said she would never be

Chucky

Featured Posts

I mean I'm glad she's happy with all these things but... :awkney:

Deff not the same person since Born This Way. Then again I don't really care. I just want the artRave to be awesome & get new music.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Te fact that she rich is a result of her hard work, not all her friends are rich and their richness is not a factor. She lives in a mansion? Didn't know that. She lives in hotels and rents a place in New York. Her boyfriend is not the most popular hollywood star. He's just an average actor. She attended the Oscars because Donatella asked her. However, she does things that she said she would never do, but your outlook in life changes as you live. Don't take everything she says as a fact. I believe she is the same person as she once was.

lastlinefirst

Ok...and you have a right to judge her life why? She's still the same humble person, also she doesn't live in a mansion.

MikeyMoonShine

The only change that really annoyed me was the fur thing but it's her choice and I respect that. 

VforVendetta

She always had a love-hate attitude about lifestyle from the beginning during TF days. SHe still has the same attitude.

And she no longer dresses crazy outfits :giveup:

:usrs:  :toofloppy:

article-2477853-18FC94FF00000578-374_964Lady_Gaga_Louvre.jpg

Weasel

Y'all acting as if she only has celebrity friends while the truth is that she only knows Donatella and has a boyfriend that's not broadly known. She visited like 2 of these parties just because she's the face of Versace :rip: 

What mansion? And why are people saying she doesn't dress crazy anymore? Mess we've seen her like 3 times this year

hell0samuel

so she has a hollywood bf, she's happy isnt that all that matters?

and so what if she attends the oscars? if she's not allowed to attend formal events surely she shouldn't attend the grammys ever again and just go to MTV/Smaller awards shows

She is still the kind and caring person she just opened her mind a little and made some friends...

no biggie

She doesn't own a home. Not sure where you got that from. Taylor Kinney isn't exactly the biggest hollywood boyfriend either - and I feel she's found true companionship in Donatella. I don't feel that way at all. 

Ethan

Y'all are wondering what mansion. She doesn't own a mansion but she's rented a fair amount of mansions before, I don't think she ever stayed in them though for a duration of time to ever fully appreciate the home lol.

how is this a negative thread? if ur so curious, search my posts on this forum? I can discuss whatever I please and still be a fan..... gaga's life is a work of art, particularly her countless contradictions.....

I was a mentally Ill d--g addict 5 years ago, so of course I know people change...... but it's interesting to discuss....

Have you ever posted a positive thread on here?

I'm not sure if Gaga ever said she didn't want to become these things and I am not sure if she is at heart.

She doesn't live in some mansion, she's still got many of her friends from her old life. She always went to award shows, that's what pop stars do.

Laceface

I didn't know she had a mansion? But I was aware that she's brought a holiday home in another country?

Rest is pretty true to be honest, same as putting love in the way of of music for a man, something she said she'd never do. But as long as she's happy thats all that matters in my opinion  :shrug:

MikeyMoonShine

how is this a negative thread? if ur so curious, search my posts on this forum? I can discuss whatever I please and still be a fan..... gaga's life is a work of art, particularly her countless contradictions.....

I was a mentally Ill d--g addict 5 years ago, so of course I know people change...... but it's interesting to discuss....

How is this not a negative thread? 

I never said you can't discuss what you like it's just that every post I have seen by you here is negative and usually some kind of complaining about Gaga. You have every right to do that ofc but it's getting dull in my opinion. 

I would expect a mentally ill d--g addict to know that people are not perfect and that is even more so when they are in the public eye. Gaga says an awful lot so ofc she will contradict herself allot. 

Anyway any truth to this has been over exaggerated this only makes it all the more obvious that all you are doing here is complaining, once again.

As i said before though you can complain all you like, I don't even have a massive problem with it I was just pointing it out.  

Archived