💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Gaga is becoming everything she said she would never be

Chucky

Featured Posts

My **** people take things around her goddamn well seriously..... What the **** is wrong with anything I've said???? I was not being disrespectful or degrading anyone, let alone Gaga..... U all attack me like I ****ed ur mother.... Relax....

A lot of the members of the fanbase have become hyper defensive about her this era, maybe because the media was on her case at the beginning of the era :shrug:

Anyways I sortve see what you're getting at but I personally feel like those few instances of her 'being what she said she'd never be' aren't enough for me to really agree with you

I just want to actually see more of her, but now with her on tour I guess we're waiting for the next album..

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

I say "You go, girl".  She deserves the good life.  She has earned it many times over and I'm not talking financially.  For all the joy she has brought to people and for all she has done to help people, she deserves all the best that life can bring.

:applause:

wahkeenasitka

The OP is completely IRONIC considering her first title was called "The Fame" and the second album "The Fame MONSTER" - with lyrics as quoted above... 

Fame, doin' it for the fame, cause we wanna live the life of the rich and famous

obviously, she was in it to be a famous celebrity from the get-go. 

Archived