💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Does Gaga resent some of her fans now?

Slayer

Does Gaga resent some of her fans now?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Does Gaga resent some of her fans now?

• Yes, clearly
    • No, she loves us all despite our criticism
    • Maybe, but that's not the reason for lack of promotion/communication

Featured Posts

zexion_armando

I feel if she actually talked to us, said things liike "I'm going to be taking a small break, I'm trying to do this or that" it would be so much better.

Rather than us waiting on baited breath that she is actually doing something.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just said that at the heat of the moment !! ane deeply regret having said that but im just so angry ,when will she get the things back on track ?? next year?? 2037 ?? ist just too annoying,but the worst part is that she doent even inform us about what's going on !! 

I understand that. Just put things into perspective and try to relax. You know that when things are back on track, you can enjoy it. Until then, worrying about when that will happen & getting angry doesn't speed up the process. That only stresses you out. I know it may be easier said than done, but it's probably a good idea to focus on other things for the time being, Gaga-related or not. :hug:

SlayedForTheGod

i have been her devoted fan since the very beggining but WHERE IS SHE ?? does editing this ****ing videos take 628372372 days ?? we are the fans who waited for ARTPOP to hit the road for 2 ertire years and now here we go again !! is it fair ?? we miss her we love her and put on pedesal but if she keeps this blockout her queendom will start to decrease narrowly !

Gurlllllll

I understand that. Just put things into perspective and try to relax. You know that when things are back on track, you can enjoy it. Until then, worrying about when that will happen & getting angry doesn't speed up the process. That only stresses you out. I know it may be easier said than done, but it's probably a good idea to focus on other things for the time being, Gaga-related or not. :hug:

thank you so much !! you are true fan and i appreciate that !! you really brough back too many positiveness !! thakns :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

SlayedForTheGod

I feel if she actually talked to us, said things liike "I'm going to be taking a small break, I'm trying to do this or that" it would be so much better.

Rather than us waiting on baited breath that she is actually doing something.

Could you imagine if she said she was taking a small break. GGD would be like: b---h you just came back from BREAKING your hip. That's enough breaks for you. You got a damn album to promote.

She's definitely working behind the scenes on the production for Roseland as well as the ARTPOP Ball. You do realize there's less than a month until Roseland kicks off, and a little over 2 months before the tour. There's a chunk of time in the middle of the US Dates where she isn't performing any shows. Ever think that time may be allotted to single #3 promo? Also, she has the responsibility of being the spokeswoman of Versace - that's a job on its own. 

She's working but not being vocal about it, and she doesn't have to. We're not entitled to communication. Paparazzi photos show her coming from recording studios and such - so she's not just sitting around, giggling and eating cheeseburgers and milkshakes 24/7.

Whispering

i have been her devoted fan since the very beggining but WHERE IS SHE ?? does editing this ****ing videos take 628372372 days ?? we are the fans who waited for ARTPOP to hit the road for 2 ertire years and now here we go again !! is it fair ?? we miss her we love her and put on pedesal but if she keeps this blockout her queendom will start to decrease narrowly ! 

You are free to leave at anytime.

Ive had this weird feeling since the tour was cancelled that she just didn't care about us as much anymore. I mean since then I feel neglected a little. I know that sounds absurd, shes not really my mother or anything. Its really hard to describe.

Remember when she was considered the hardest working woman in the pop industry? Well i took that as a labor of love for herself and for us, and I just feel like she hasn't had the energy or drive for that kind of momentum anymore. Disappointing yet very understandable. 

Plus shes gotten really sensitive to criticism like the OP said. 

On the otherhand I understand that shes been going through a lot of things this past year. Despression, d--gs, travel, injury, betrayals and non supportive people. 

Also I agree with whoever said Taylor is probably a factor.

degenerate

It's just weird. Most of the criticism she gets is over the internet. She's always seemed like someone who could laugh off stuff like that and say, "psh, **** you, I'm Lady Gaga, and you can't phase me," but it seems like that's maybe changed.

Creyk

She's probably just chilling and doing what is making her happy.

She doesn't care about us or her career that much anymore (probably because of Taylor), she's just relaxing, being a celebrity.

It's her choice.

I don't think she resents us though, then she wouldn't pose for photos with fans. But she's definitely hurt a bit.

Whispering

Wouldn't blame her. I think she understands now why other celebrities put their distance. It's support, but it isn't the type of support you can rely on emotionally. It's too bad, she worked her ass off in a show of her appreciation for her fans, even to the point of constant pain until she broke her hip.

But look what happened afterwards... People take a **** on her, knowing that she got hurt and needed to recover. People who were in her inside circle, like Troy Carter expected so much when she needed to focus on getting back to full health and that takes time. Time that apparently, fans of the pop genre and those who work in it seem to have little patience for. Well, she finally has been making time for herself after her nonstop promotion in her early years. After so much she accomplished in a few short years, she deserves this and her private time with Taylor, her family, and her friends. She already gave her fans plenty if time, but too many fans took that for granted. She has slowly returned to putting her time back on her terms. You can't conquer the world or please everyone, but you can do what you want and make other people happy in the process. She may get this more clearly at this point of her career.

Got to pick your battles. :adam:

:applause:

Exactly! Gaga has learned over the years that fans will whine and complain, no matter what she does. She can break her hip on stage and continue through the whole show and that's not enough. She can tour year round and give up her family, friends, and any chance she has at a lasting relationship and that's not enough! She really can't "win" with the fans, so, why should she be knocking herself out and sacrificing her life for people that won't care in the long run? That's what she is figuring out...a more balanced approach to a long term career. She has other interests and projects in the artistic world she is working on simultaneously with her music. She continues to work on her music and tour and collaborations with other artists.

At the end of the day, Gaga has to do what makes her feel artistically fulfilled and also what will be good for her real life- outside of her career.

Emvee

Plus she's probably learned that she can't even breathe without someone saying she's over-hyping, so she's probably taking the absolute silence route this time around.

This.

She has been accused of overhyping by her own fans when all she was really doing was interacting with her fans on littlemonsters... talking as she would with a friend.

Fans have lost that privilege tbh. They twist and turn every last breath and in the end only end up wanting more.

And it was a privilege to be able to be so close to her like that. I don't advise her to ever give it back. Because if the music is good, people will buy it. If they don't like it, they won't.

I only hope she continues making music and continue promoting whatever core values she feels is necessary to get out.

LittleBoot

I voted for the 3rd option. Keep in mind this is all just a guess.

I don't think this is about her fans. She's had her share of fans doing or saying things that she disagrees with for some time now, and she will always have a close relationship with the core of her fanbase.

As I said before, I think she's been depressed and has taken the backlash and lukewarm reception of ARTPOP very hard. So she's probably not willing to take similar talk from her fans as well (even if some of the constructive criticism is justified) Plus she's had a very drastic change in the people around her in the last year...so I think she's going through a pretty dark time. I think if she was disinterested in music/more interested in her boyfriend or celebrity life, she probably would have done that after her album and tour and in between albums. It's unusual for any musician to just disappear in the middle of an album era like she has. It wouldn't make sense for her to suddenly be disinterested in an album that she had tattooed on her arm.

It's ironic that she's now experiencing the very dark side of fame that she once referenced in her work. She might come out of this with some pretty amazing inspiration.

Stefani328

No. I think she is more devoted to herself this era. She went through depression plus she seems to want to spend my time with family and friends. She still loves her fans, I just don't think her fans consume her time, like they once did.

MonsterOfSpain

I never really thought that Gaga loves us. Who are we? She doesn't even know us and has never seen most of us. Sometimes, mostly during her concerts she gets excited or emotional and talks **** how she would die without us. Of course she appreciates us and can't speak bad about us, because she's a popstar and we are her audience. That's all. She is an individual, she has her personal life, family, friends, she works a lot, she does what she wants to do and there is no need to tell us everything she's doing. LM.com, Mother Monster thing is just a marketing. She wants us to be her ''family'' so that she wouldn't lose her audience. She needs it to survive in the business. She need to make sacrifices to keep this ''family'', but she doesn't really cares about us as individuals. That's why she is silent. She has better things to do than posting sth and then be criticized by a bunch of teenagers. 

That's not true, she really loves each one of us :(

Archived