đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

How the HELL did Venus aka Flawless-Vus FLOP?!

Lascivious

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

Exactly. So I was right. Venus was planned to be the ORIGINAL 2nd single and was sidelined by DWUW which took off and replaced it as the OFFICIAL second single.

AND THAT IS WHAT I'M QUESTIONING. DUH! Why didn't Venus aka FLAWLESS-VUS take off?

Not duh. I didn't get the chance...that's why. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lascivious

I can't believe you just called vocalizing over a techno beat "one of her strongest pop tracks since The Fame Monster album" 

Sorry that I don't like ****ty boring music and I like RAW, b---hy POP music that TASTES LIKE SUCCESS!

Venus = potential #1 smash hit

The real question is why Sexxx Dreams wasn't considered for [promo] single treatment because it would snatch 100x more weaves than Venus eva could :tea:

Dayman

IT WAS a single but it started out under performing so bad that they just SCRAPPED the idea.

Do What U Want was released as a promo single - before Venus was even released - and for some reason they switched it to second single like a day after it was released.

GagaSkeletonWay

Venus is good, but it's not even near to be one of her bestest when we have ARTPOP, Aura, Bad Romance, Dance In The Dark, Judas, Paparazzi and sooooo on

Cappuccino

What the **** is wrong with the world? Venus is one of her strongest pop tracks since The Fame Monster album. Venus ****s on the ENTIRE Born This Way album.

WHY?

happy to see that youre warned, get your attitude together and use some common sense. 

All this hate I get and a WARNING for spilling that truth-tea about Godvus

gagaga.gif

Use your common sense, you posted a random post about what you think of venus in news section, and your attitude throughout the thread makes me wanna ban you 

lairofhk

Lmao. I mean it is a dope song, best on ARTPOP followed closely by DWUW. They need to give it an actual chance at being  a single, I feel like it could honestly do a lot better than people think, especially with a killer video.

That J

Venus needs to be THE single NOW. It would smash. It could still smash. There's ZERO excuse to not send it to radio.

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

BillieGOAT

Um, she announced it as the 2nd single. They retracted her comments because it was underperforming so bad...

BUT WHY?

The WHEN YOU TOUCH ME IIIII DIE, JUST A LITTLE INSIIIIIDE, I WONDERRRR IF, THIS CUD BE LAHV, THIS CUD BE LAHV ~

IS A SMASHERRRRR

She changed te single to DWUW before Venus was released.

Lascivious

Venus needs to be THE single NOW. It would smash. It could still smash. There's ZERO excuse to not send it to radio.

It's too late now because everyone knows about the song and illegally downloaded it 

gagaga.gif

They RUINED it with the horrible marketing 

gagaga.gif

Archived