Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

How the HELL did Venus aka Flawless-Vus FLOP?!

Lascivious

Featured Posts

It wasn't a single, but when it was set to be the second single, it debuted at #32, the highest debut on the chart that week. That's not flopping :awkney:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wearenotjustart

Even after 4 month since its release VENUS slays my existence. I listen to it almost every in the car. And what can I say... #Justice4Venus

MikeyMoonShine

Exactly. So I was right. Venus was planned to be the ORIGINAL 2nd single and was sidelined by DWUW which took off and replaced it as the OFFICIAL second single.

AND THAT IS WHAT I'M QUESTIONING. DUH! Why didn't Venus aka FLAWLESS-VUS take off?

Not that I think this is a serious question but there are lots of reasons. 

For one it was never an official single, this means that allot of people never even heard it. She did perform it quite allot though especially in the UK so the fact that it didn't make much of an impact at all anywhere is possibly a bad sign. 

Many called it cheesy and even I found it to be until I got used to it.

It's gotten a really mixed response, many love it and many hate it. I personally think it would struggle as a single but I also think she could make it a hit if she tried hard enough. 

I can't believe you just called vocalizing over a techno beat "one of her strongest pop tracks since The Fame Monster album" 

Kermit the frog

Venus WILL become a single and it WILL be a hit. Trust Godmit the God.

BuzzcutSeason

I get enough air! I never even registered on here only until late last year because I don't keep up with all this internet stuff.

And Venus? A song for the Monsters and not the general public? VENUS WAS A SMASH HIT, #1, RADIO SLAYAGE SONG WAITING TO HAPPEN IF THEY COULD HAVE JUST WAITED IT OUT. 

Well you cant predict the future, and your opinion is just as important as mine and the other members.

And you seem very close minded so nothing really matters in the end you'll really only consider your opinion so really this isn't a discussion. Its just you ranting about a song needing to pipe down.

Yeah also people take walks to..its just a thought...and jogs

Archived