How the HELL did Venus aka Flawless-Vus FLOP?!

Lascivious

Featured Posts

Brooklyn Nights

Girl it wasn't a "promo" single. It was set to be the OFFICIAL 2nd single but it was underperforming so bad and had no hype they scrapped the idea.

Whenever a single is flopping they call it a "promo single," EVERYONE does it. Beyonce had like 4 "promo singles" for 4!

dude.. Do What U Want was changed to the second single before Venus was ever released. 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lascivious

But then DWUW was released FIRST and it sold well, so Gaga changed the 2nd official single before we even heard Venus. Get your facts straight. 

The official second single (GODVUS) was not getting the hype so they changed it to DWUW and called Godvus a "promo" single.

SO MY QUESTION WAS... HOW WAS GODVUS FLOPPING? IT SLAYS MY LIFE AND MY MANGINA AND THE LESSERS WILL DEAL.

Girl it wasn't a "promo" single. It was set to be the OFFICIAL 2nd single but it was underperforming so bad and had no hype they scrapped the idea.

Whenever a single is flopping they call it a "promo single," EVERYONE does it. Beyonce had like 4 "promo singles" for 4!

It was Changed BEFORE

BEFORE!

BE-FO-RE Venus was even released!

Can you god damn read?  

Lascivious

Lady-Gaga-Do-What-U-Want.jpg--e138250672

take that guuurl get over it

DEY REPLACED MY FLAWLESS, BEAUTIFUL, EPIC GODVUS FOR DO WHAT U FLOP?!

HELL NAWWWWW

CUZ FLAWLESS VENUS WAS UNDERPERFORMING SO... WHY WAS VENUS UNDERPERFORMING? IT'S FLAWLESS.

kahn tran

What the **** is wrong with the world? Venus is one of her strongest pop tracks since The Fame Monster album. Venus ****s on the ENTIRE Born This Way album.

WHY?

Close this plzzzzzzzzzzzz

SEANGT

The official second single (GODVUS) was not getting the hype so they changed it to DWUW and called Godvus a "promo" single.

SO MY QUESTION WAS... HOW WAS GODVUS FLOPPING? IT SLAYS MY LIFE AND MY MANGINA AND THE LESSERS WILL DEAL.

you're the worst kind of troll 

it didn't flop because it wasn't send to radio, not even released 

Lascivious

don't call me girl, thanks. and ACTUALLY. it was set to be the second single. DWUW was released as a promo single before Venus was even released on iTunes. When she saw how well DWUW did as a promo single, it was then switched with Venus as the official second single. All of this occurred before anyone even heard a single snippet of Venus. get your facts straight please.

I'M SENSING A GODVUS HATER.  :manicure:

Do What U Flop was supposed to be a promo single and Venus the OFFICIAL 2nd single, but Venus was not taking off, so it was replaced...

AND MY ORIGINAL QUESTION WAS, WHY WAS VENUS NOT TAKING OFF? The most flawless song on the album and the lessers will deal!

I WONDER IF, DIZ CUD BE LAHV, DIZ CUD BE LAHV ~

Mods obvious troll is obvious.

We need a perma ban here  :kissga:

The people who label other people's "TROLLS" for their opinion on singles ARE THE ACTUAL TROLLS.

And I DON'T deserve to be banned when I'm a real fan and a GODVUS supporter & the lessers shall DEAL!

PoshLife

Um, she announced it as the 2nd single. They retracted her comments because it was underperforming so bad...

BUT WHY?

The WHEN YOU TOUCH ME IIIII DIE, JUST A LITTLE INSIIIIIDE, I WONDERRRR IF, THIS CUD BE LAHV, THIS CUD BE LAHV ~

IS A SMASHERRRRR

you're getting the order of events wrong. They released "Do What You Want" as a promo single BEFORE anybody had even heard Venus, and people liked it so much that they made it the second official single. Again, that was before Venus was ever even released.

Brainiac

I'M SENSING A GODVUS HATER.  :manicure:

Do What U Flop was supposed to be a promo single and Venus the OFFICIAL 2nd single, but Venus was not taking off, so it was replaced...

AND MY ORIGINAL QUESTION WAS, WHY WAS VENUS NOT TAKING OFF? The most flawless song on the album and the lessers will deal!

I WONDER IF, DIZ CUD BE LAHV, DIZ CUD BE LAHV ~

actually I'm not a hater. I love Venus and DWUW. I actually like Venus more. you're just plain wrong in the statements that you've made. Like I said, the switch was made before anyone even knew what Venus sounded like. I use logic and facts to back up my arguments. Also, it doesn't seem like you have much longer here. So enjoy your remaining time before you're banned.

Archived