DISEASE - OUT OCTOBER 25th

OSCARS discussion thread: Gaga attending!

Joey1

Featured Posts

gagabro

the red carpet starts in 8 mins...

You're going to watch all 3 hours of the red carpet, then 3 hours of the show...  :coffee:

(Jk, have fun :popcorn: , I just don't have the time to do that)

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mars

• JaggedMonster

• darkvenusian

• Joel

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooklyn Nights

You're going to watch all 3 hours of the red carpet, then 3 hours of the show...  :coffee:

(Jk, have fun :popcorn: , I just don't have the time to do that)

Im just watching the red carpet to see Gaga :)

TropicOfCANCER

the red carpet starts in 8 mins...

maybe it technically does, but celebs wont be arriving for another 2 hours.

It's not her night tbh, so I feel like she has to be understated, if she tries anything attention grabbing then people would be ragging on her :roll:

AMA-2013-Best-Lady-Gaga-2.jpg is not basic :cryga:

It actually is extremely basic. 

Versace is not contemporary fashion. Gaga needs to stop with this collaboration. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Illuminati Freak

i feel like Versace's dresses aren't all that classy. They're not necessarily basic, but most of them look kinda cheap. If she wants to go extremely classy, she should wear an amazing Elie Saab Gown. Also, none of Versace's dresses seem Oscar-appropriate?

But again, Gaga's loyalties to her friends keep her at mediocre level. 

Versace isn't Oscar-appropriate? Just stop you have no idea what you are talking about. Another example of people talking crap. The Versace name has been synonymous with the Oscars for years all the stars wear it. Both Gianni and Donatella have dressed the Hollywood elite. It's hardly basic or mediocre.  :fail:

Edited by Illuminati Freak

BuzzcutSeason

if gaga has a seat at the oscars its clear i'll just watch more intensely to find her, she is going to be wearing something Versace that is FLAWLESS

I'd say to all of you to actually watch the red carpet instead of the proper show. She might not even appear at the main show.

BuzzcutSeason

Versace is not contemporary fashion. Gaga needs to stop with this collaboration. 

you don't tell gaga what to do, and generic is something gaga isn't. don't get mad cuz gaga isn't wearing hair, and meat outfits, that actually made me walk away from little monsters fan base for awhile, she just got to be a little too much with the outfits and just everything, of coarse is still supported her by shyed away a bit. And i'm personally glad she toned it down this era.

And just because she isn't wearing something odd doesn't mean its basic, she looks ****ing hot and flawless, and just pure glamorous.....there collab is great and i disagree with your opinion, but obviously i cannot change it, i won't force it, but they're collab is doing nothing but good for gaga.

Weasel

She sat on a ****ing horse :rip: 

Pierre

Versace isn't Oscar-appropriate? Just stop you have no idea what you are talking about. Another example of people talking crap. The Versace name has been synonymous with the Oscars for years all the stars wear it. Both Gianni and Donatella have dressed the Hollywood elite. It's hardly basic or mediocre.  :fail:

This, iconics moment in Oscars fashion are by Versace.

Edited by Pierre
❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.