What if Gaga sang "Let It Go"?

Zsolti

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zsolti

She'd rock it. :flutter:

I'm sorry, i know you're joking but I find it so hilarious someone threatening to stop being a fan over something she'll never even record :lmao:

i know,i find that hillarious too :lmao:

You guys :awkney:

JFK go AFK

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Smooth Criminal

There's something about this song that makes me think Gaga wouldn't sing it....Idk I just can't put my finger on it, maybe it's too Disney-ish! :shrug:

Plus what's with the original singer's voice? It's so flat....I don't like it! :rip:

GagaDragon

Good god no, that song is so over hyped it's not funny. Not to mention 5 year olds singing this ****.

lastlinefirst

There's something about this song that makes me think Gaga wouldn't sing it....Idk I just can't put my finger on it, maybe it's too Disney-ish! :shrug:

Plus what's with the original singer's voice? It's so flat....I don't like it! :rip:

You did not just diss Idina Menzel...

I can't imagine it but maybe if she was still in her 2012 Disney Princess phase, maybe a little cover at the piano like she sang Part Of Your World at the BTWB

But it'd be nice, although a bit akward at parts like the bridge where she refers her ice powers :laughga: but it'd definitively be interesting

Smooth Criminal pls Idina has been on Broadway

Smooth Criminal

You did not just diss Idina Menzel...

I don't mean to "diss" her but her voice doesn't sound that appealing to me! It's just Ok!

Smooth Criminal pls Idina has been on Broadway

I'm sure she has.

I don't mean to "diss" her but her voice doesn't sound that appealing to me! It's just Ok!

I'm sure she has.

Lmao kk tbh I didn't like her "nasal" tone at first but now I just don't care

CatelynnMarie

I would die. I am in love with the song and the movie tbh. I'd be emotional for sure.

Archived