💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

My set :laughga:

It'll be ready whenever I get my computer back, which is most likely today :spin:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

It'll be ready whenever I get my computer back, which is most likely today :spin:

Good, else I'm

ItsTommyBitch

In some kind of surprise form of promotion, Perfume released "Cling Cling" (the song from the full single)

in full form on iTunes! :udidnt:

https://soundcloud.com/zer0_gravit3/25848392a

:hor:

It sounds so much better in 320 kbps :giveup:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

PoshLife

JPOP: NEW THIS WEEK

-As Venus mentioned, Perfume has dropped a new song, "Cling Cling." The cover is so pretty :giveup:

-Rihwa, perhaps best known among American listeners for her duet "Good Love" with Michelle Branch (you read that right), has released a new single, "Chou Cream." She's very singer-songwriter/country, so her music doesn't appeal to all JPop listeners, such as myself :dies:

-SPICY CHOCOLATE has released a collab, "Happy Tears," with MACO and Che'Nelle. It's a slow, strings-infused ballad. I'm a big fan of Che'Nelle, but I definitely like her faster songs more.

-Junho from 2pm has released an upbeat Japanese single, "FEEL" (Namie says hello)

YCHofficial

if CHI CHI could sing live while doing the handblender, all other arguments are irrelevant :legend::derpga:

And even if someones part is as short as Hyoyeon's & Prince Mak's 0,0005 second part in each song... it still should be live

Antichrist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1FMFBdse7g

Sistren, you're late :oops:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/ryeowook-speaks-up-against-show-music-cores-decision-to-ban-lipsyncing

tbh i do not care how hard the choreo is or how short someones singing part is... u should sing live no matter what :ohwell:

Watch Music Core be canceled due to low interest of labels to promote their groups there :oops:

Taylor

Wings career if Blossom flops...

sXy80Nm.gif

It only plays once for effect, so you might need to reload...

:laughga:

ItsTommyBitch

Wings career if Blossom flops...

sXy80Nm.gif

It only plays once for effect, so you might need to reload...

:laughga:

What kind of flop gif :smh:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

ItsTommyBitch

What'd you mean? :huh:

I mean i get its purpose.... but the first time i saw it it goes so fast i didnt understand it and waited a minute or 2 for it reload only to read ur thing and i was upset! xD

But i guess its funnier that it doesn't come back on now that i think about it.

PopReaper

I mean i get its purpose.... but the first time i saw it it goes so fast i didnt understand it and waited a minute or 2 for it reload only to read ur thing and i was upset! xD

But i guess its funnier that it doesn't come back on now that i think about it.

It symbolizes how Wings will probably never make a comeback after Bloom flops

tumblr_m109d1ndwN1r1kga6o2_500.png

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived