Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

YCHofficial
Just now, MARLON BRANDO said:

thank you :)

I don't get the hate for this song, I think ti's their best video and song so far

Genie is second

the song is a mess

especially the english version

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

So Taylor (or anyone else), do you think you can help me find some JPop songs? They're all from 2015 so shouldn't be too hard to find. The problem is my laptop is new so I'm a little nervous about going onto some of those shady download sites. Also with Ai Otsuka's album, I don't have WinZip or whatever you need to open the folder.

Ai Otsuka - "I'm Lonely" (or actually the whole "Love Tricky" album. It's an album track so kinda hard to find on its own)
Perfume  - "Pick Me Up"
Juju - "Playback"
Nishino Kana  - "No.1"
Miliyah Kato  - "Fashion"

Actually since PopReaper already has Ai Otsuka's album, maybe he can be a doll and send me the tracks I want :lolga: 

3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Okay... It's like 31MB cause I left it in CD quality.

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/bTjuQMh9/file.html

Note that the under "sort album" it's listed as "Girls' Generation - 1 Korean Album 3" (cause I sort them so they appear in order in my iTunes :rip:) so you might want to remove that :) 

thank you :applause:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

And for "Pick Me Up" is it just the single song you want? If so I have it so I can upload it haha (but it's only normal download quality cause I don't have the CD)

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

@PoshLife downloading "Love Tricky" now and will let you know if legit :emma: 

Thank you!

I need to figure out what program I need to unzip files on my Mac; I had the free trial of WinZip but it's expired, so I can't open the folders album downloads usually come in.

I feel disgusting having an in-depth conversation about not paying for music but w/e, these are desperate times :derpga: 

7 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

the song is a mess

especially the english version

yeah the English Version is an abomination

the "Call The Emergency"  min 2:13 part before the chorus is the biggest jam killer I have ever heard in my life

and Jessica's first verse sounds like she is singing "wanna no my secrets **** no I'll never tell" LMAFO

but the Korean and Japanese Versions are Nice imo

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

So Taylor (or anyone else), do you think you can help me find some JPop songs? They're all form 2015 so shouldn't be too hard to find. The problem is my laptop is new so I'm a little nervous about going onto some of those shady download sites. Also with Ai Otsuka's album, I don't have WinZip or whatever you need to open the folder.

Ai Otsuka - "I'm Lonely" (or actually the whole "Love Tricky" album)
Perfume  - "Pick Me Up"
Juju - "Playback"
Nishino Kana  - "No.1"
Miliyah Kato  - "Fashion"

Actually since PopReaper already has Ai Otsuka's album, maybe he can be a doll and send me the tracks I want :lolga: 

LOVE TRICKY: http://hultown.com/ai-otsuka-love-tricky-2015-itunes-aac-m4a/

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

And for "Pick Me Up" is it just the single song you want? If so I have it so I can upload it haha (but it's only normal download quality cause I don't have the CD)

Yeah just the one song! I was surprised I had trouble finding that one since Perfume is pretty big.

And download quality is fine by me!

1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

Thank you!

I need to figure out what program I need to unzip files on my Mac; I had the free trial of WinZip but it's expired, so I can't open the folders album downloads usually come in.

I feel disgusting having an in-depth conversation about not paying for music but w/e, these are desperate times :derpga: 

I use "The Unarchiver" (I think it's free from the Mac App Store... used to be anyways)

OMG the album is locked with a password... Aka fake... *deleted* I'll have a look for another one

Do you do torrents? They're sometimes easier for J-Pop haha

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Do you do torrents? They're sometimes easier for J-Pop haha

I don't even know what that means :flop: 

3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Just now, YCHofficial said:

Thank you all! This community :giveup: 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived