Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

I wonder what it's like to live there :smh: I imagine everyone walking around like YAAAAAS MOMMYYYY

inb4 [taylor] both of those accounts are me :ray: [/taylor]

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic

But these are minor misgivings, and ones well compensated by 4 Walls’ brighter spots. Nowhere moreso than its title track, a deft U.K. garage upgrade that becomes definitively K-pop with rapper Amber’s surprisingly fire verse and a visionary double-bridge that shifts time, feel and genre with a logic all its own. Taken with the poetry of its video and choreography – as much the art of it as the song, in SM’s estimation – it’s a moving meditation on commitment that could signal a surprise second life for the world’s greatest living pop group.

http://www.spin.com/2015/11/review-fx-4-walls/?utm_source=spintwitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=spintwitter

oqij5da.gif

PopReaper

But these are minor misgivings, and ones well compensated by 4 Walls’ brighter spots. Nowhere moreso than its title track, a deft U.K. garage upgrade that becomes definitively K-pop with rapper Amber’s surprisingly fire verse and a visionary double-bridge that shifts time, feel and genre with a logic all its own. Taken with the poetry of its video and choreography – as much the art of it as the song, in SM’s estimation – it’s a moving meditation on commitment that could signal a surprise second life for the world’s greatest living pop group.

http://www.spin.com/2015/11/review-fx-4-walls/?utm_source=spintwitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=spintwitter

oqij5da.gif

the gif :lmao:

PoshLife

And ambers rap in that song is awful by her usual standards. She rhymes "four walls" with "new walls" and then "new walls" with "new world" :megaflop: 

PopReaper

And ambers rap in that song is awful by her usual standards. She rhymes "four walls" with "new walls" and then "new walls" with "new world" :megaflop: 

"her usual standards" :emma:

Supersonic

I mean. It does sound coherant and not awfully offbeat like the whack sh*t by that rap "legend" on Taeyeon's I. :emma:
I guess that's something. :lmao:

PoshLife

"her usual standards" :emma:

I think she's usually better than that. I like her part in cash me out. 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived