Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Well, I made all the chord progressions for the kpop boy medley, and I put the songs in the best order I could come up with so that it flows well. I'm not in LOVE with it like I was in love with the girl medley, but it'll do. idk when I'll be able to record it, maybe next weekend.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

Hmmmmm...

It does sound kinda similar at the beginning :udidnt: but then they go different directions

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

It does sound kinda similar at the beginning :udidnt: but then they go different directions

Haha yeah I was like "that first line of the chorus reminds me of something... Something spicy..."

:emma:

PopReaper

Geudaereul saranghae My Love (I wanna think about)
Geudaereul saranghae My Love (Just wanna think about)
Geudaereul saranghae
Nan geudaereul saranghae
Nan geudaereul saranghae My Love

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Flh4.ggpht.com%2F-n6

Supersonic

Siwon banters that he's not good at relationships and jokes that all women are the same

The idol-turned-actor confessed, "I don't think I am good at relationships. Our job [as entertainers] is one that is assessed based upon the end result. We are always busy having to maintain our appearances and constantly self-improve," and continued, "There aren't many women who understand that," implying that due to his busy life in the limelight, he has little to no time to devote to a relationship.

Siwon then added as a joke, "They may be understanding in the beginning. But one or two months later, all women are the same." 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10181-1383578175-13

PoshLife

I'm starting to love my boy group medley :giveup: I'll try to record it this coming weekend.

btw I'll tell you now I'm not including SuJu, those homophobes and chauvinists can piss off :proud:

PopReaper

Siwon banters that he's not good at relationships and jokes that all women are the same

The idol-turned-actor confessed, "I don't think I am good at relationships. Our job [as entertainers] is one that is assessed based upon the end result. We are always busy having to maintain our appearances and constantly self-improve," and continued, "There aren't many women who understand that," implying that due to his busy life in the limelight, he has little to no time to devote to a relationship.

Siwon then added as a joke, "They may be understanding in the beginning. But one or two months later, all women are the same." 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10181-1383578175-13

ugh, Super Junior's such a mess. Kangin also called Amber a man and told Lovelyz to lose weight 1-2 weeks ago :wtf:

the song kinda sucks but the video is the cutest thing ever

Acchan looks so adorable as a Tomato

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PopReaper

Is that some kind of joke or an actual song? :emma:

It's a mess, that's what it is :emma:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived