Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Today in K-Pop

TaeYeon and her boyfriend break up.

Red Velvet will release mini MVs From The Red on EveryShot

And on a related note, Girl's Days "Darling" still isn't available for pre-order on Amazon Japan :crossed: 

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

Something about that Bobby guy in iKon makes me so...... eugh :emma: 

Wait, is that THE Bobby? As in, "When you high-five your friend, that's hip-hop" Bobby?

PoshLife

I finally downloaded AOA's "Get Out." I'm pretty sure it's the song I couldn't identify that I heard in a Korean market, cuz they played another AOA song right after and when I listened on iTunes it sounded familiar but... I'm still not 100% sure.

I-have-such-doubts.gif

PopReaper

Wait, is that THE Bobby? As in, "When you high-five your friend, that's hip-hop" Bobby?

The "I don't take showers because that's hip-hop" Bobby :lmao:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

The "I don't take showers because that's hip-hop" Bobby :lmao:

So long as I live, I will never forget Bobby's teachings on the hip-hop lifestyle :pray:

PoshLife

This is kiiiiinda good? It's repetitive as HELL, and as a result it does get stuck in your head. Even though the entire song is basically just them repeating the word "se-se-se-se-service" over and over again. It's hard to tell what's the chorus and what isn't. It's good for a debut MV though. I was hoping to like it more so I could have a new nugu cuz all mine are dead.

PoshLife

:rip:

Listening to this made me realize that the chorus sounds exactly like Wonder Girls "Love me like money, love me like cars, love me babe love me babe wherever you are" if it were also sped up that much. Like, it's the same rhythm.

PopReaper

Listening to this made me realize that the chorus sounds exactly like Wonder Girls "Love me like money, love me like cars, love me babe love me babe wherever you are" if it were also sped up that much. Like, it's the same rhythm.

It does sound like it :udidnt:

PopReaper

@PoshLife

12019871_890655804336490_334373375049637

Namie Amuro:
Check out the new cover of the November issue for the online version of NYLON JAPAN (on sale Sept. 28th) with the virtual Namie Amuro & Hatsune Miku☆
Inside you'll also find photos from the fashion shoot!!
The new collaborative music video "B Who I Want 2 B" will be released in October!!

tumblr_inline_nt996i3k6A1qhg0kw_500.gif

PoshLife

@PoshLife

12019871_890655804336490_334373375049637

Namie Amuro:
Check out the new cover of the November issue for the online version of NYLON JAPAN (on sale Sept. 28th) with the virtual Namie Amuro & Hatsune Miku☆
Inside you'll also find photos from the fashion shoot!!
The new collaborative music video "B Who I Want 2 B" will be released in October!!

tumblr_inline_nt996i3k6A1qhg0kw_500.gif

MUSIC VIDEO?????

That cover is EVERYTHING. omg I'm so excited this is becoming a single. It's such a bop. I seriously listen to it every day :lmao:

PopReaper

Day 1 deserved a animated music video styled like an anime opening featuring the girls in those red dresses from the cover

It would've been perfect

the-selena-gomez-crying-meme-is-literall

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived