Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

Aphrodite ladySkin-tight bikini
Garden panty
...Venus :emma:

that's actually how I wanted the music video for either Venus or DWUW to look like, lol

1d8aad22819f12908ddb8267e119dcdc.image.3

4569121780050ef4c6e03055ca455fd9.image.3

tumblr_mmsxptgT5u1qlem5oo2_250.gif

tumblr_mmyzsufeAc1rv4ntqo1_250.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Proud to say Utada Hikaru is really pro-LGBT. During her American concerts she threw softballs into the crowd that said "Legalize Gay." That was back in like 2010.

And her teddy bear is gay :toofunny:

I think a lot of female JPop idols have big gay followings. Namie Amuro and Ayumi Hamasaki certainly do; it's well-known. I imagine Koda Kumi probably does too.

that's what I'm talking about J-POP and Japan in general is very pro-gay unlike Korea and its Idols and people, that's sad

anyway Yasss at queen Utada, no wonder she is the queen of Asia and the most succsseful female Act and one of the most talented, I like to call her the Mariah Carey of Asia becaue she is also a powerhouse vocalist

LUV her

utada-hikaru-passion-sanctuary-191017378

PoshLife

that's what I'm talking about J-POP and Japan in general is very pro-gay unlike Korea and its Idols and people, that's sad

anyway Yasss at queen Utada, no wonder she is the queen of Asia and the most succsseful female Act and one of the most talented, I like to call her the Mariah Carey of Asia becaue she is also a powerhouse vocalist

LUV her

utada-hikaru-passion-sanctuary-191017378

I saw Utada live back in... 2010 I think? It was magical. She was promoting "This is the One" so most of it was in English, but she did some Japanese songs too. Automatic, Stay Gold, Can You Keep a Secret, Sakura Drops at the piano...

She did a medley of Passion and Sanctuary that used the best parts of each song... SO good.

I saw Utada live back in... 2010 I think? It was magical. She was promoting "This is the One" so most of it was in English, but she did some Japanese songs too. Automatic, Stay Gold, Can You Keep a Secret, Sakura Drops at the piano...

She did a medley of Passion and Sanctuary that used the best parts of each song... SO good.

you were so lucky, I really want to see her live and perform my fav songs, Passion, Automatic, Sakura, Can you Keep a Secret and Moving On Without you

PopReaper

are there any songs on the album that I might like?

I think you might like these:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

OMFG I DIDN'T KNOW AKB48 HAS AN ANIME VERSION OF THEM

SLAYYYYYYY

:sara:

lmao I can recognize all of them

Acchan, Oshima Yuko( my fav), Mayu Watanabe, Yuki Kashiwagi, Minami Takashi and Tomomi Itano

all of them are there:giveup:

maxresdefault.jpg
akb0048-anime-story-05.jpg

flawless queens

Akb48_02.jpg

9234_59e4.gif

Supersonic

You're generally right but comparing Japanese nationalism TODAY to the Third Reich is more tasteless than anything else that's ever been posted in this thread. I'm sick to DEATH of stupid people on the internet bringing Hitler and the Holocaust into everything just because they don't have anything smarter to add to the conversation. You'd think a thread about East Asian music would be immune from such lunacy, but it really is everywhere.

I could write a long response with multiple paragraphs pointing out where you might have misunderstood what I meant and caused a scene over nothing but I'm gonna leave it at: Thanks for calling me stupid, don't expect me to think of you highly anymore.

home alone!

time to blast BIGBANG on my ipod and dance around like a moron :woot: 

:music: 

*brother walks in*

Regret.gif

:rip: i hate life

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PoshLife

@PoshLife :neyde::neyde:

LaSlay. At first I thought she had died her hair and was the girl who just danced for a second, then I was happy when she came out blonde and rapping.

Back to Uni in 2 days... :cry:

I think I only need to go in 2 days a week tho, so it's not too too bad. But still... :cry: 

this song is my ultimate Jam right now

I LOVE IT

it makes me want to be a student again just to wear a typical school uniform like them,lol

akb48_beginner_a_limited.jpg

jphip42997-11.jpg
WYJ-2011-No_04-05-01-akb48-27990919-881-

PopReaper

[News] SHINee's Jonghyun will release his second solo album on September 17th

tumblr_inline_nfo9o1I9Vt1qjd93z.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived