Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yas. Bang Bang was the exact song I automatically thought of when I heard the Dumb Dumb Music Bank/Inkigayo teasers. #mess  

This sound works for them tho imo. Perfect way to showcase the vocal line's abilities and the quirks of all the members. 

f(x)'s comeback has been "pushed back" from late September to early October.

Ailee's comeback has been moved forward from early October to 30th September - despite fracturing her toe when a prop on the MV set fell on her foot. :emma: 

tbh, I'd be okay with Ailee pushing her comeback so that her toe fully heals. I'm so ready for her tho. Has she hinted toward what her sound will be this album?

Has she hinted toward what her sound will be this album?

Not that I know of :( 

Hoping we get at least a few upbeat tracks, but still some amazing ballads :legend: 

Supersonic

f(x)'s comeback has been "pushed back" from late September to early October.

Ailee's comeback has been moved forward from early October to 30th September - despite fracturing her toe when a prop on the MV set fell on her foot. :emma: 

1. :noparty:

2. Giving me Rihanna in 2007/8 teas

Also I ordered a new phone today. I can't handle how slow mine has become and how quick my battery wanes away. :emma:

Also I ordered a new phone today. I can't handle how slow mine has become and how quick my battery wanes away. :emma:

Before the iPhone 6s/Plus announcement? :udidnt: 

Which phone'd you go for?

Supersonic

Before the iPhone 6s/Plus announcement? :udidnt: 

Which phone'd you go for?

I went for the Moto X Play. Not a big fan of Apple phones/computers :emma:

I'm excited for the 3630 mAh battery and the micro SD slot :wao:Storage has been rather scarce especially now that GG and Red Velvet released their albums, I only got 1,5GB left of my 16GB rn. :emma: 

I went for the Moto X Play. Not a big fan of Apple phones/computers :emma:

I'm excited for the 3630 mAh battery and the micro SD slot :wao:Storage has been rather scarce especially now that GG and Red Velvet released their albums, I only got 1,5GB left of my 16GB rn. :emma: 

Oooh, I Googled and it looks nice.

I'll be pre-ordering the 6s Plus whenever they go up, but it will be my third iPhone in a year :emma:

Sept 14 - iPhone 6
Dec 14 - iPhone 6 Plus
Sept 15 - iPhone 6s Plus

:rip:

Supersonic

Oooh, I Googled and it looks nice.

I'll be pre-ordering the 6s Plus whenever they go up, but it will be my third iPhone in a year :emma:

Sept 14 - iPhone 6
Dec 14 - iPhone 6 Plus
Sept 15 - iPhone 6s Plus

My secret conspiracy theory is that you're Gags IRL, there's no way any of us could spend that much money :cry:

My secret conspiracy theory is that you're Gags IRL, there's no way any of us could spend that much money :cry:

I always sell my previous phone, so it's like getting the phone for less than half price each year.

Supersonic

I always sell my previous phone, so it's like getting the phone for less than half price each year.

How much is a used iPhone worth? :emma:

I'm sure it pays well just because for the fact that it's an iPhone :dies:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived