other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

omg I just re-discovered this quote on my facebook wall. It's from an interview during Utada's promotions in the US in 2010: "I just want the focus to be more on song writing and singing and the music itself, rather than having like a big, flashy Lady Gaga-type thing."

At the time I thought it was so cool that one of my favorite artists was acknowledging one of my other favorite artists, but looking back I now realize this is just pure shade toofunga.gif

Supersonic

omg I just re-discovered this quote on my facebook wall. It's from an interview during Utada's promotions in the US in 2010: "I just want the focus to be more on song writing and singing and the music itself, rather than having like a big, flashy Lady Gaga-type thing."

At the time I thought it was so cool that one of my favorite artists was acknowledging one of my other favorite artists, but looking back I now realize this is just pure shade toofunga.gif

Sick and tired of forum gays not being able to tell what a shade and what a drag is :stalkga:

PoshLife

Sick and tired of forum gays not being able to tell what a shade and what a drag is :stalkga:

then leave forums cuz I don't give a sh*t about what the difference is

AOA "Ace of Angels" teaser pictures (probably the album covers)

Pu1VYYI.jpgFkOmaki.jpgK0kA52P.jpg

Seolhyun in all 3 of them :legend: :cry: 

YCHofficial

AOA "Ace of Angels" teaser pictures (probably the album covers)

Pu1VYYI.jpgFkOmaki.jpgK0kA52P.jpg

Seolhyun in all 3 of them :legend: :cry: 

this is for their Japanese album right?

YCHofficial

Yeah

Just when I thought Youkyung was gonna be part of something :emma: 

she could be like... a sub vocal or something :emma: 

Hmm... Do I pre-order AOA's Japanese album now? Or wait and see if Girl's Day release a Japanese single around the same time and pre-order them together? :emma: 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived