Taylor

Featured Posts

I got Jessica's Run Devil Run poster :emma:Ā 

I didn't bother trying to get a Hyo poster :lmao:Ā 

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YCHofficial

when i receive an album i open it once... stare at it for 5 minutes before wrapping it again with bubble wrapĀ 

when i receive an album i open it once... stare at it for 5 minutes before wrapping it again with bubble wrapĀ 

When I get an album, I open it. Have a flick through the photo book, rip the CD to my computer, wrap it in bubble wrap and put it in a storage box in my cupboard. :deadbanana:Ā 

Unless it's a signed SNSD CD which I wrap with extra bubble wrap and put behind the books in my bookshelf. I just feel they are safer there (in case they got crushed under the other CDs) but still remain out of site :emma:Ā 

NkrN9cC.jpg

I've never seen something more beautiful :cry:

What is that? :toofunny:Ā 

I know it's a musicĀ thing, but... What does it to?

Supersonic

What is that? :toofunny:Ā 

I know it's a musicĀ thing, but... What does it to?

It shows you the frequencies of an audio file. You drag & drop it into the window and you can see which bandwith the track uses. For example 128kpbs mp3 files stop at the 16kHz line, 320kbps mp3 files stop at 20kHz. You can check if an audiofile is actually HQ or just upscaled. (256kbps m4a files still go up to the fullest frequency and they're smaller than an mp3 file)

It shows you the frequencies of an audio file. You drag & drop it into the window and you can see which bandwith the track uses. For example 128kpbs mp3 files stop at the 16kHz line, 320kbps mp3 files stop at 20kHz. You can check if an audiofile is actually HQ or just upscaled. (256kbps m4a files still go up to the fullest frequency and they're smaller than an mp3 file)

So the quality of the filesĀ I uploaded are good? Good!

Supersonic

So the quality of the filesĀ I uploaded are good? Good!

TheyĀ  are superb :giveup: I didn't think my ears would ever be graced with this :giveup: You are an angel :giveup:

Also: Like The First Time and the dancehall breakdown still violently fist my asshole

PoshLife

Also: Like The First Time and the dancehall breakdown still violently fist my asshole

fIOnbEl.png

PoshLife

omg jmp3 is uploading new albums as I type this. Please pray lecca's album will be one of them :pray:

Ā 

cuz otherwise I'm gonna bother all of you about helping me find it :pray:

Ā 

PopReaper

YCHofficial

AHHHHHHH WHERE THE HELL IS THIS ALBUM

IS THIS WHAT PURGATORY IS GONNA BE LIKE?

Thats what u get for not caring

well.. i dont care bout Luhan either :emma:Ā 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived