​TTS comeback? :derpga: 

tumblr_inline_nlot4h1v9e1r34t0l.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

Saving this gif for the next disbandment:

tumblr_inline_no5txyIk5b1rjcnlk_500.gif

PoshLife

hmm I think 4TEN will disband. Like TINT and WINGS, they had (what I consider) a great debut single followed by a second release generally considered to be mediocre. It's been about three months since they ended "Why" promotions, so it's not time to panic yet, but I honestly won't be surprised if they don't get a third release.

PopReaper

hmm I think 4TEN will disband. Like TINT and WINGS, they had (what I consider) a great debut single followed by a second release generally considered to be mediocre. It's been about three months since they ended "Why" promotions, so it's not time to panic yet, but I honestly won't be surprised if they don't get a third release.

​^this (Even tho I thought Why had done better than Tornado)

We're definitely gonna see a lot of nugu groups that debuted in 2013/2014 disbanding during the next year or so tbh

PoshLife

We're definitely gonna see a lot of nugu groups that debuted in 2013/2014 disbanding during the next year or so tbh

tumblr_inline_no5txyIk5b1rjcnlk_500.gif

PoshLife

HyoYeon, the emotional chanteuse

Edit: wait does she sing enough to be called a "chanteuse"? :emma:

PopReaper

Edit: wait does she sing enough to be called a "chanteuse"? :emma:

tumblr_inline_nesf8wbnBu1sn7zys.gif

PopReaper

A question: How would we know if a group has disbanded? Bc for all we know Wings and TINT could've been disbanded for a few weeks already as we only looks at their twitter/facebook pages :emma:

Taylor

A question: How would we know if a group has disbanded?

​We'd need to wait until their choreographer confirmed, that's the only genuine way.

PoshLife

Yeah we need to wait until it's announced, which I imagine won't be timely. I love how we assume our faves are disbanded and it's just a waiting game now. The BEYONCE-style surprise release will slay us all the more for it.

PoshLife

MESSSSS apparently one of JJCC's biggest fans got into a fight with Prince Mak on JJCC's fan café, or was harassing him or something, cuz she got blocked and has been pitching a fit since then.

https://www.facebook.com/DoubleJCKpop?fref=ts

http://dark-s-xy-metal.tumblr.com/post/119278186651/candys-newest-****fit-after-having-a-lawsuit

Edit: apparently she was also a really big CHI CHI fan and would yell at other fans for not using her graphics or something :smh: inb4 Boreum left cuz she got sick of her

Edit2: Apparently she's also done this with Rania and Wassup. Apparently she tries to become friends with newer idols by being their biggest fan from the start, then gets pissed when they get too busy to respond to her every message so tries to destruct the group. That's sociopathic or something.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived