💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Also, you should listen to this song! It's my favorite song of hers (okay I know I say that a lot, but this actually has the most plays haha), but it was never a single so you won't hear it otherwise. The harpsichord :giveup:

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

This video :wtfga:

The song's actually nice tho :emma:

​someone else shared this and I asked people whether they liked this or Bae Bae more :rofl: It's just so budget, it tries to be something they couldn't afford. I'd almost prefer the standard "hanging out in our apartment" video most nugus do for their debut

PopReaper

Also, you should listen to this song! It's my favorite song of hers (okay I know I say that a lot, but this actually has the most plays haha), but it was never a single so you won't hear it otherwise. The harpsichord :giveup:

Listened to Letters and I love it! The chorus and the vocals are so good :giveup: 

Listening to this one rn

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Luiz

"bae bae!" :dies: iooomg i love this 

:toofunga:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PoshLife

TOKYO NIIIIIIIIGHTS

LOVE IS HARD TO FIIIIIIIND

Sometimes I forget I'm obsessed with Utada, then I remember.

PopReaper

Tokyo Nights' instrumental :legend:

PoshLife

Tokyo Nights' instrumental :legend:

​I know! It's like she took something out of the 1600's and made it into a pop song.

PopReaper

I love this cover tbh, it looks so iconic:

tumblr_n9j6tpfmaW1tbdo60o5_1280.png

:legend:

PoshLife

I love this cover tbh, it looks so iconic:

tumblr_n9j6tpfmaW1tbdo60o5_1280.png

​it was canon that all her album artwork, including singles, was just a picture of her. So during her last era when she released some singles that didn't have her face on the cover, people FLIPPED OUT :lmao: I remember people online were saying it was a hoax or something:

heart_station__stay_gold.jpg

PopReaper

​it was canon that all her album artwork, including singles, was just a picture of her. So during her last era when she released some singles that didn't have her face on the cover, people FLIPPED OUT :lmao: I remember people online were saying it was a hoax or something:

heart_station__stay_gold.jpg

​mess :lmao:

COLORS and Addicted To You tho :giveup: :legend:

PoshLife

​mess :lmao:

COLORS and Addicted To You tho :giveup: :legend:

​Yaaaaass

Interesting fact: Utada self-produced every song in "Ultra Blue" (my favorite of her albums) with the exception of COLORS  :yes:

PopReaper

​Yaaaaass

Interesting fact: Utada self-produced every song in "Ultra Blue" (my favorite of her albums) with the exception of COLORS  :yes:

PoshLife

First Namie and now Utada... which JPop Diva will I introduce you to next? :whitney:

Utada is the Fadeout Queen, by the way. Most of her songs repeat the chorus ad nauseum as they fade out, with her perfect voice riffing on top of it. Ugh I love her.

PopReaper

First Namie and now Utada... which JPop Diva will I introduce you to next? :whitney:

Utada is the Fadeout Queen, by the way. Most of her songs repeat the chorus ad nauseum as they fade out, with her perfect voice riffing on top of it. Ugh I love her.

I've already downloaded albums by Namie, Utada, Koda and Ayumi is there anyone else left really? :emma:

And talking about Namie Photogenic is a BOP

PoshLife

Honestly, no :lmao: They're the big four, they basically owned the 2000's. Now female solo artists don't do as well in Japan, it's more about groups.

Miwa does pretty well for herself, she has three songs I'm obsessed with but most of her stuff isn't my style.

Of course, there's also Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, BoA, and a whole host of B-list girls, but I barely pay attention to them anyway. If I were you I'd take this opportunity to listen to Utada's entire discography, there's a reason she's the crown jewel of JPop.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived