Featured Posts

1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

Is that the guy from the "exclusive/V.I.P buyers" drama? :emma:

Yes :lmao: 

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

HAHAHAA... The guy that's doing the giveaway for the Brave Girls CD I'm 97% sure is the guy I buy from. Looking at their videos, he has unboxed everything near enough on the eBay store (yes... I was sad enough to even cross match the serial numbers on the CD) :rip: 

Oh wow lol

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

8 minutes ago, Bi Rain said:

Yaaas Lee Hi

Do you have her first album? I was thinking of getting it... Will maybe add it to my March orders list :emma:

Any luck with Yes Asia?

Just now, Taylor said:

Do you have her first album? I was thinking of getting it... Will maybe add it to my March orders list :emma:

Any luck with Yes Asia?

I just checked my email and they pretty much told me that on the products page it says the availability is it will ship in 7 days. (Well today's the 7th day and it's still waiting for stock.) They also explained to me what waiting for stock meant as if I didn't already know. If it's still stuck on that by friday I'm emailing them again. They said they'll email me if anything changes but they don't. I have to email them to find out that they can't get them. (I already ordered one of them off amazon yesterday because I'm pretty confident they won't be able to get these. Even if they somehow do get them I'll just have 2 lol. )

I bought part 1 and part 2 off itunes (for some reason they don't have the full album together. You have to buy part 1 and part 2 separately.)

1 minute ago, Bi Rain said:

I just checked my email and they pretty much told me that on the products page it says the availability is it will ship in 7 days. (Well today's the 7th day and it's still waiting for stock.) They also explained to me what waiting for stock meant as if I didn't already know. If it's still stuck on that by friday I'm emailing them again. They said they'll email me if anything changes but they don't. I have to email them to find out that they can't get them. (I already ordered one of them off amazon yesterday because I'm pretty confident they won't be able to get these. Even if they somehow do get them I'll just have 2 lol. )

I bought part 1 and part 2 off itunes (for some reason they don't have the full album together. You have to buy part 1 and part 2 separately.)

That sucks! I've only used YesAsia once and I didn't get a tracking number until a week after the order got delivered :rip: 

Yeah, I was reading up on that... It was released in 2 parts digitally, and then physically as a whole album after the 2nd digital part.

But since (I think it was) iKon released their 1/2 albums physically, I wonder if her 1/2 album will be released physically.

Just now, Taylor said:

That sucks! I've only used YesAsia once and I didn't get a tracking number until a week after the order got delivered :rip: 

Yeah, I was reading up on that... It was released in 2 parts digitally, and then physically as a whole album after the 2nd digital part.

But since (I think it was) iKon released their 1/2 albums physically, I wonder if her 1/2 album will be released physically.

The only emails I get from YesAsia are to thank me for my order. I have to log on to see if it's shipped. :emma:

I'm not sure if they will or not. Yeah I'm pretty sure it was iKON who had both 1/2 albums released physically.

The reason why CLC's new video is a "short version"

Kwon Eunbin was announced to be the second new member of the group. Eunbin was known to be one of the Cube Entertainment trainees sent to Mnet's girl group survival show, Produce 101. Eunbin was recruited to the group last year, and already filled for album jacket photos and music video, but since CLC's comeback kept being pushed back, Eunbin returned to a trainee status and joined Produce 101. However, Eunbin will not be promoting with CLC on music shows and promotion broadcasts and her parts from CLC's new music video will be deleted due to the contract with Mnet. Cube also stated that if Eunbin becomes one of the final members for the project group in Produce 101, she will promote with them a year and her activities as a CLC member will be delayed until the show ends.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived