Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was like... Oh 4TEN got a lot prettier, but then I remembered like 1/2 them left and then 3 were added and then another left :rofl: 

PoshLife
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

lmao.gif

11 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I was like... Oh 4TEN got a lot prettier, but then I remembered like 1/2 them left and then 3 were added and then another left :rofl: 

I know right :toofunny:  They definitely look better without the three members who have left. Tem was (forgive me) ugly, Eujin was kinda pretty but looked very plastic, and Hajeong was sort of in the middle (she looked very young compared to the other girls so didn't stand out on appearance). If this is the permanent lineup, I'll be happy with it.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Just started watching last nights episode of Lucifer and CL's "MTBD" is the opening song!

Is that show good? People at work talk about it and I thought about watching it. 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

1 hour ago, Bi Rain said:

Is that show good? People at work talk about it and I thought about watching it. 

Yeah, I like it anyways. Bit of dark comedy, bit of crime, bit of horror. :) 

PoshLife

Tahiti is doing a make star (I'm on mobile but you can find it on Reddit). For $400 you can spend the day with them in Seoul.

honestly I need to just move to Korea cuz all these nugu acts are gonna be doing makestars and they're relatively cheap to get the higher tier stuff. 

Just now, PoshLife said:

Tahiti is doing a make star (I'm on mobile but you can find it on Reddit). For $400 you can spend the day with them in Seoul.

honestly I need to just move to Korea cuz all these nugu acts are gonna be doing makestars and they're relatively cheap to get the higher tier stuff. 

Haha... I was gonna post it earlier but didn't think anybody really liked Tahiti :toofunny: 

PoshLife
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Haha... I was gonna post it earlier but didn't think anybody really liked Tahiti :toofunny: 

I don't really but oppa you're mine was such a good song that I'll low-key root for them. 

And I just think it'd be cool to hang out with an idol group, even if they're not huge. 

But then again I'm a white guy so it would be super weird :toofunny: 

PopReaper

Taemin's release schedule is def SM's best. We got tons of teasers, a pre-single that is not a boring coffee shop ballad w/ a great dance video, a highlight medley that is not just a slideshow with music in the background, a making of and 2 performance/dance versions of the MV. :giveup: They should do this for all their major comebacks tbh :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived