other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

:emma: it totally never dawned on me that it was for 2015... Even tho I read it... :lmao: :emma:

-

Ladies' Code single/mini album (?) highlight medley thing

Can't wait :sara:

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

PoshLife

I don't need
Don't need anyone to do what I want to do
I'm the only one
Now I'm not saying I don't want what you're giving
But you couldn't give me that

m7DN6as.gif

anyone has a link to download the Korean Version of Girls Generation's song The Boys?

I have the Japanese version in good quality but the korean version sounds so bad that I can't enjoy it and I have tried to find a good link to download it but I couldn't

please it's my fav SNSD song

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

anyone has a link to download the Korean Version of Girls Generation's song The Boys?

I have the Japanese version in good quality but the korean version sounds so bad that I can't enjoy it and I have tried to find a good link to download it but I couldn't

14 minutes ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

I can upload my CD copy if you want? I have shitty internet so it will take like 10 mins :emma: 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

I can upload my CD copy if you want? I have shitty internet so it will take like 10 mins :emma: 

that would be nice but I only want The Boys song the other SNSD songs I have are in good quality :)

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

that would be nice but I only want The Boys song the other SNSD songs I have are in good quality :)

Just now, MARLON BRANDO said:

Yeah, sure. I'll quote you when it's uploaded... Current ETA is 9 mins 40 seconds haha (just for that single song :cry:)

11 minutes ago, MARLON BRANDO said:

Oops... Forgot to quote you :emma: it's above :emma: 

10 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, sure. I'll quote you when it's uploaded... Current ETA is 9 mins 40 seconds haha (just for that single song :cry:)

3 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

thank you :)

I don't get the hate for this song, I think ti's their best video and song so far

Genie is second

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived