• Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

3 members after all.. was hoping they would add 1 member

but im okay with 3 

Then they'd disband like 18 months later :emma: 

PoshLife

Laboum has a Makestar now: http://www.makestar.co/project/singer-laboum/

I don't care about any of the groups that have done crowdfunded comebacks yet, but I love the fact that it's happening. It's shifting some of the 'power' away from the companies and towards the fans. I mean obviously this all happens with the company's blessing/backing, but instead of fans sitting idly hoping their fave comes back, they can actually play a part in making it happen.

What groups would you support if they crowdfunded their next comeback? How much would you be willing to spend, and what would you want for that money?

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Don't worry I'm still writing my Makestar reply...

But... Nah... I'd skip them :emma: 

yaaaaaass I was proud of that conversation starter :emma: 

Well... I have already spent *cringes* $210.80 on STELLAR's Makestar... 1/2 for getting a signed album with honorary producer credits and the other 1/2 for a personally signed album with kiss marks... (Each member better write "To Taylor" or I'm gonna be so upset :cry:).

Hmm... I'm broke, but hypothetical money :emma: I'd spend...

Actually... I don't know. 

WAIT. I'D PAY SO MUCH FOR A PHYSICAL KOREAN CMICY AND GIRLS CD. 

There is a gap in my collection and I can't fill it cause they didn't release any physical CDs... Not even promo ones... :cry: :emma: 

I'd also like SM's game SuperStar SMTown to do a Makestar where you can get a ton of upgrades and an offer to get 3 stars on a song (you have to get 100% to get 3 stars) so that I can cheat and claim my free 3 stars on Kick aka Satan.

What else...

I think I'm done. I'm too afraid of flying to say I'd pay for a meal with SNSD.

Maybe they could crowd fund a UK concert... I'd do that... Inb4 it would be like $250 a ticket... I'd pay the $500 upgrade fee to do some Meet & Greet thing and get something signed in person. :emma: 

PoshLife

Here are some acts and what I'd donate to help them come back/get other stuff:

4Ten and Anda: It seems like they don't need the help since they keep coming back anyway, but I'd donate up to $50 to get the CD with autographs, knowing they have other fans that would donate more. I might donate more depending on what higher tiers get.

TINT, TOP.IC, and WINGS: I'd donate $200 since I really like them and don't think they'll come back without a MakeStar. I'd want the cd, autographs, and a credit of some kind (either in the booklet or at the end of the MV)

CHI CHI: I'd donate $1,000 to help CHI CHI come back. And I wouldn't ask for a thing except the CD. That's how much I want them to come back :emma:  Of course, anything else they want to give me at that tier is welcome, as well. (PS I typed that even before you asked haha)

Orange Caramel: If I lived in Korea, I would donate whatever I had to to get an extended M&G with them, that would be AWESOME.

JJCC and B.I.G.: If I lived in Korea, I'd donate whatever I had to to get a dinner with them. I think it would be so cool to have dinner with cute Korean idol boys, and they're nugu enough that I don't think it would be too expensive.

RaNia: So random but I watched one of their long videos and they have great personalities. I'd love to do a dinner with them, so I'd consider donating whatever gets me that. Again, if I was living in the country.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived