💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

Do you really think the DWUW video is what "Angela Cheng" said it is?

Honestly the fact that she worked with that f*cking pedophile is so gross to me. And that she continues doing photoshoots with Terry Richardson. I wouldn't accept that from any other artist. I probably shouldn't from her, either, but at least she's talented. It's just weird that she has such a strong pro-woman anti-rape message and then doesn't even practice what she preaches.

I don't remember what Angela Cheng said about it, but the main scenes I saw on the leaks are enough for me to want to keep that mess far, far away from the public.

I can't believe anyone thought a video for a song called Do What U Want (With My Body), featuring a rapist, directed by another rapist, and with that kinda plot was a good idea. :toofunny: Even if the song wasn't like that, she still shouldn't have collaborated with them.

Too bad Michael Jackson died tbh, he loved her and I think he would've fit DWUW very well. Can you imagine a mess-free DWUW era featuring Michael Jackson, with an MV directed by Francis Lawrence? :giveup:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I don't remember what Angela Cheng said about it, but the main scenes I saw on the leaks are enough for me to want to keep that mess far, far away from the public.

I can't believe anyone thought a video for a song called Do What U Want (With My Body), featuring a rapist, directed by another rapist, and with that kinda plot was a good idea. :toofunny: Even if the song wasn't like that, she still shouldn't have collaborated with them.

Too bad Michael Jackson died tbh, he loved her and I think he would've fit DWUW very well. Can you imagine a mess-free DWUW era featuring Michael Jackson, with an MV directed by Francis Lawrence? :giveup:

That song could have been really amazing. I mean the SONG was good, but it was completely absurd that she chose to work with those two. Even without MJ, it could have been great with Christina. We saw their chemistry in the performance, and they can both sing like crazy. A good video on top of it would have sealed the deal.

Then just release "Sexxx Dreams (ft. Rihanna)" as the single after that, and we would've been all set :gaycat: 

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

That song could have been really amazing. I mean the SONG was good, but it was completely absurd that she chose to work with those two. Even without MJ, it could have been great with Christina. We saw their chemistry in the performance, and they can both sing like crazy. A good video on top of it would have sealed the deal.

Then just release "Sexxx Dreams (ft. Rihanna)" as the single after that, and we would've been all set :gaycat: 

Yeah the Christina version is my most listened Gaga song, I think. It's so good :giveup:

Her dropping Venus instantly because of DWUW's cheap #1 spot on iTunes tho :rip: Not like Venus would've been a hit anyway, but at least she'd have flopped with dignity and we wouldn't have gone through what we did bc of DWUW.

PopReaper

Ring My Bell was Girl's Day's ARTPOP era tbh. Remember when people said they'd probably be the next SNSD or smth? :rip:

PoshLife
12 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Ring My Bell was Girl's Day's ARTPOP era tbh. Remember when people said they'd probably be the next SNSD or smth? :rip:

I know. The difference is that Gaga was a legit mess, whereas GD was just kind of dumb. The show host said he was intentionally egging them on (like putting the dumplings on the table eight times :rip: ) and highlighting their bickering cuz he wanted it to be like a funny internet show. I don't even understand why people were so upset about it. KNetz are the wooooorst.

PopReaper

I'm looking back at that Girl's Day gif Posh posted a few pages back and now I kinda want to photoshop an album cover in the place of those dumplings :emma: But I don't know what album I should pick :emma:

Spoiler

kb0pPm5.gif

PoshLife
10 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I'm looking back at that Girl's Day gif Posh posted a few pages back and now I kinda want to photoshop an album cover in the place of those dumplings :emma: But I don't know what album I should pick :emma:

Hide contents

kb0pPm5.gif

well if you want some controversy, do we have the ANTI album artwork yet? :lolga:

Put Anda's "Taxi" on it :lmao: 

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

well if you want some controversy, do we have the ANTI album artwork yet? :lolga:

:lmao:

I think I'm gonna put a MADE cover in it and write "YG" on Sojin's face + "V.I.P's" on the guy's face :lmao:

PoshLife

You can make a bunch of them tbh

Like put my avi on the guy's face, your avi (or "KPop Club") on Sojin's face, and it's the Spending All My Time single cover. :lmao: 

I finally found it... Guess how much they are being sold for... :emma:

8CCqhXp.jpg

olsSmTt.jpg

2TbiGZ6.jpg

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived