Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

TAYLOR STAY AWAY FROM ME + MY FAVES YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO DL THEIR DISCOGRAPHIES TO DISBAND THEM. LEAVE MY NUGUS ALONE!!!

Still have the text Taylor sent me of CHICHI's contract w the words KARMA written across + Shine ripping it apart. Day of their disbandment

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

Still have the text Taylor sent me of CHICHI's contract w the words KARMA written across + Shine ripping it apart. Day of their disbandment

this is hilarious and I'm not even sure what it's a reference to :toofunga:

inb4 SNSD pointing a gun at CHI CHI in a wheelchair 

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

this is hilarious and I'm not even sure what it's a reference to :toofunga:

inb4 SNSD pointing a gun at CHI CHI in a wheelchair 

:air:

PoshLife
18 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

:air:

hahaha wonderful

ugh I remember that day. I remember I started a thread like "Say nice things to Lady Gaga" to cheer her up and tweet-spammed it to get her attention. Even GagaDaily's twitter account was posting a link to the thread. But nobody could write anything who wasn't a member :emma: 

PopReaper
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

hahaha wonderful

ugh I remember that day. I remember I started a thread like "Say nice things to Lady Gaga" to cheer her up and tweet-spammed it to get her attention. Even GagaDaily's twitter account was posting a link to the thread. But nobody could write anything who wasn't a member :emma:  

ikr it was such a mess :rip: Didn't it start bc a fan was outside her apartment building and tweeted her like "GAGA PEREZ IS HERE IN YOUR BUILDING RUN"? :rip:

PoshLife
21 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

ikr it was such a mess :rip: Didn't it start bc a fan was outside her apartment building and tweeted her like "GAGA PEREZ IS HERE IN YOUR BUILDING RUN"? :rip:

yes omfg, people were calling the police and that person was talking to the building security and everything. And Gaga was in like Chicago at the time anyway. So so so so so so weird :smh: 

I think half the posts in my thread were "where's your new album"

PopReaper
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

yes omfg, people were calling the police and that person was talking to the building security and everything. And Gaga was in like Chicago at the time anyway. So so so so so so weird :smh: 

I think half the posts in my thread were "where's your new album"

that and her DWUW rant on twitter with those "LADY GAGA IS A FLOP/FAT/HATED BY MADONNA" tweets were probably the messiest parts of the ARTPOP era, together w/ the app and the DWUW video :rip:

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

that and her DWUW rant on twitter with those "LADY GAGA IS A FLOP/FAT/HATED BY MADONNA" tweets were probably the messiest parts of the ARTPOP era, together w/ the app and the DWUW video :rip:

omg I actually liked those tweets :rip: 

I thought the messiest part of the era was that performance she did that was half-Venus, half-DWUW. And the DWUW part was just her sitting at the piano because they clearly hadn't planned to perform DWUW (like, ever).

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

omg I actually liked those tweets :rip: 

I thought the messiest part of the era was that performance she did that was half-Venus, half-DWUW. And the DWUW part was just her sitting at the piano because they clearly hadn't planned to perform DWUW (like, ever).

I mean, I liked them too but looking back at it now she was clearly emotionally unstable :rip:

Yeah those performances were a mess. The ARTPOP era in general was her worst one in terms of live performances. The one on GMA literally looked like a high-school theater production :toofunny:

Was Emma's "Gaga doesn't like GGD anymore" post during the era? Now THAT was a mess. Literally this website's rock bottom.

Um... This is a Lady Gaga forum, so... Why are we talking about Lady Gaga?

:derpga:

Spoiler

Haha... This is literally the longest conversation we've had about her in this thread :toofunny: 

PoshLife
16 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I mean, I liked them too but looking back at it now she was clearly emotionally unstable :rip:

Yeah those performances were a mess. The ARTPOP era in general was her worst one in terms of live performances. The one on GMA literally looked like a high-school theater production :toofunny:

Was Emma's "Gaga doesn't like GGD anymore" post during the era? Now THAT was a mess. Literally this website's rock bottom.

The GMA performance was ridiculous but I thought it was cute. Definitely not up to her standards. I liked "I live for your applause... shall we make our way to Oz?" It took me like three views to realize that rhymed, and intentionally :rip: 

omg they seriously should have shut the site down after that. SO embarrassing. But completely deserved, people were so snotty and miserable during ARTPOP.

Honestly I think the most fun I had during the ARTPOP era was when Emma's friend Brandon asked that Tim guy from RadioARTPOP for nudes and leaked Brooklyn Nights :lmao: 

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

The GMA performance was ridiculous but I thought it was cute. Definitely not up to her standards. I liked "I live for your applause... shall we make our way to Oz?" It took me like three views to realize that rhymed, and intentionally :rip: 

omg they seriously should have shut the site down after that. SO embarrassing. But completely deserved, people were so snotty and miserable during ARTPOP.

Honestly I think the most fun I had during the ARTPOP era was when Brandon asked that Tim guy from RadioARTPOP for nudes and leaked Brooklyn Nights :lmao: 

I remember that girl from RadioARTPOP everyone called Taissa Farmiga bc she always wore that hat :lmao:

Skype Ball was also one of this website's biggest and most entertaining meltdowns, it was so fun :lmao:

Too bad I wasn't on GGD when the BTW album cover was released, but I was on another forum and if what happened here was any similar :flop: "It's ha first Judas BETRAYaL!"

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Um... This is a Lady Gaga forum, so... Why are we talking about Lady Gaga?

:derpga:

Reveal hidden contents

Haha... This is literally the longest conversation we've had about her in this thread :toofunny: 

:lmao:

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

I remember that girl from RadioARTPOP everyone called Taissa Farmiga bc she always wore that hat :lmao:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't know that, omg that's amazing

Spoiler

they were all so annoying. sorry.

Actually I think one of the worst ARTPOP moments was when she was performing at SXSW and said something like "they told us we had to do Applause." That was the moment I knew she just didn't care anymore.

and OMG I remember when she performed "ARTPOP" (the SONG :rip: ) on Jimmy Fallon and Admin was like "I tried to find some positive tweets about the performance and couldn't find a single one." That remains my favorite GGD status of all time.

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I didn't know that, omg that's amazing

Hide contents

they were all so annoying. sorry.

Actually I think one of the worst ARTPOP moments was when she was performing at SXSW and said something like "they told us we had to do Applause." That was the moment I knew she just didn't care anymore.

and OMG I remember when she performed "ARTPOP" (the SONG :rip: ) on Jimmy Fallon and Admin was like "I tried to find some positive tweets about the performance and couldn't find a single one." That remains my favorite GGD status of all time.

i don't think i ever watched them so i can't comment on that :emma:

Admin was like "I tried to find some positive tweets about the performance and couldn't find a single one." :lmao:

Throwback to when Admin was a really obscure user and only posted once in a blue moon :rip:

But to me the worst part of the ARTPOP era by far is the lingering fear of the full DWUW video leaking and destroying her career. I know it's out there somewhere. :flop:

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

But to me the worst part of the ARTPOP era by far is the lingering fear of the full DWUW video leaking and destroying her career. I know it's out there somewhere. :flop:

Do you really think the DWUW video is what "Angela Cheng" said it is?

Honestly the fact that she worked with that f*cking pedophile is so gross to me. And that she continues doing photoshoots with Terry Richardson. I wouldn't accept that from any other artist. I probably shouldn't from her, either, but at least she's talented. It's just weird that she has such a strong pro-woman anti-rape message and then doesn't even practice what she preaches.

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived