Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

Rihanna's Work is literally Taxi's american counterpart. From the delays to the delusional expectations to how repetitive it sounds :rip:

And like it's Korean sister, it's also a bop

ut4dlR0.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
On January 25, 2014 at 2:18 PM, PoshLife said:

Best Female Kpop Group: CHI CHI

Best Female Jpop Group: Juice=Juice
Best Solo Female Kpop Artist: BoA

Best Solo Female Jpop Artist: Utada Hikaru (SO hard, almost all JPOP I listen to is female solo artists)

Best Male Kpop Group:

Best Male Jpop Group:

Best Solo Male Jpop Artist:

Best Solo Male Kpop Artist:

I don't know any male J/KPOP people... :awkney: Maybe I'll play kingmaker :ohwell:

Still true to this day :emma: 

PoshLife
On January 25, 2014 at 2:26 PM, PoshLife said:

Does the intro to Namie Amuro's "Can You Feel This Love" sound like a coffee commercial to anyone else? It's like super bright and cheerful and it's like "A good day starts this way, make today a good day." I feel like I should be watching a woman in a bathroom drinking a cup of coffee then going to Zumba class or something :flop:

STILL TRUE :lmao: 

PopReaper

With a good day
Start this week
In a big way

With a good day
Make today
A big day

tumblr_inline_nqbmc8TlCd1rmrxcu_500.gif

PoshLife
On January 26, 2014 at 0:44 PM, PoshLife said:

I remember this from the KPOP vs JPOP girl group video haha. The chorus kinda reminds me of Heavy Metal Lover haha. Is it me or do they keep saying "underwear?"

On January 26, 2014 at 0:45 PM, Taylor said:

:lmao:

Now that you mention it, it does sound similar to underwear!

Because of the video, I thought it was an 8 member group - but 4 of were just filler dancers :flop:

Legendary posts: Taylor and I confessing our "Expectation" sins

There will be a longer convo about it later on, but that's the first time it comes up as "Underwear"

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

With a good day
Start this week
In a big way

With a good day
Make today
A big way

tumblr_inline_nqbmc8TlCd1rmrxcu_500.gif

Far away the clock's ringing
I can hear it, day's breaking
The sunny day is starting
My heart is racing for you, baby

PopReaper

Can you feel this love
Can you feel this love
Can you feel my heart that keeps burning
'Cause it's longing for your love

Can you feel this love
Can you feel this love
Can you feel my love
All you want is something good to you now

Namie's albums' unofficial title tracks (Can You Feel This Love, Photogenic) are always so great :legend:

PoshLife

"Can You Feel This Love" actually was used as a theme song for a morning news program, but I'm having trouble finding a clip. So I was kinda right :legend: 

PoshLife

Updated KPop Club Member Roles
If the KPop club was a KPop group, which role would we all have?

Taylor: The leader. Does the best job promoting the group, and has the most money :emma:

PopReaper: The maknae with the hilarious personality. Always serving good jokes, so gets put on all the variety shows.

PoshLife: The lead dancer. Spends a lot of time learning new choreographies, but frequently gets lyrics wrong.

YCH: The one who gets endometriosis and can't promote anymore.

Luiz: The HyoYeon of the group - has very few lines. Most likely to have a Bom-level drug scandal.

Viola: Has so many solo activities that fans aren't even sure if she's in the group anymore. Likely to have a dating scandal with one Bi Rain.

Antichrist: Gets into tiffs with show hosts that we all have to bow in apology for.

Marlon Brando: Only promotes in Japan.

AmenVodka: The Hwayoung - leaves because I bullied ha :gaycat: (just kiddinggggg)

Nino: The new member. Nobody's really sure why the group needed a new member in the first place, but they have good taste so we're fine with it.

PopReaper
7 hours ago, PoshLife said:

Updated KPop Club Member Roles
If the KPop club was a KPop group, which role would we all have?

Taylor: The leader. Does the best job promoting the group, and has the most money :emma:

PopReaper: The maknae with the hilarious personality. Always serving good jokes, so gets put on all the variety shows.

PoshLife: The lead dancer. Spends a lot of time learning new choreographies, but frequently gets lyrics wrong.

YCH: The one who gets endometriosis and can't promote anymore.

Luiz: The HyoYeon of the group - has very few lines. Most likely to have a Bom-level drug scandal.

Viola: Has so many solo activities that fans aren't even sure if she's in the group anymore. Likely to have a dating scandal with one Bi Rain.

Antichrist: Gets into tiffs with show hosts that we all have to bow in apology for.

Marlon Brando: Only promotes in Japan.

AmenVodka: The Hwayoung - leaves because I bullied ha :gaycat: (just kiddinggggg)

Nino: The new member. Nobody's really sure why the group needed a new member in the first place, but they have good taste so we're fine with it.

Agree w/ all of these but I'd add "visual of the group that gets lots of endorsement deals" to Taylor, "Rapper that gets into scandals bc they're constantly making diss tracks" to YCH and have flo be the one with endometriosis that can't promote anymore  :gaycat: 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived