Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RaNia are to have a comeback in late January... (I'm assuming as the expected delivery of goods from their Makestar is January 29th)

4 hours ago, PopReaper said:

ut4dlR0.gif

Back when this came out I played it so much that it's embarassing :rip: I haven't listened since and forgot how godly it was :flutter:

The choreo and outfits are still :air: though. Like chill girls we understand you have impressive s lines

PoshLife

Ugh I'm so mad - I recorded my Anda/Andamiro medley, but there's this weird popping noise like every once in a while. I have no idea what it is and I don't know enough about computers/audio to know what's causing it or how to fix it.

If I upload it, will one of you listen to it and tell me if you hear the popping, too? Maybe it's just my computer...

YCHofficial
3 hours ago, Taylor said:

RaNia are to have a comeback in late January... (I'm assuming as the expected delivery of goods from their Makestar is January 29th)

Thats what I said 

PopReaper
7 minutes ago, Nino said:

Back when this came out I played it so much that it's embarassing :rip: I haven't listened since and forgot how godly it was :flutter:

The choreo and outfits are still :air: though. Like chill girls we understand you have impressive s lines

When I first listened to it I didn't like it bc I thought the chorus was so weird :rip: But now I love it, it's such a bop :legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

Posh recording a piano version of the Touch chorus like:

tumblr_inline_nq8uyzZTju1srj0eq_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Slowly realizing GD & TOP act II was never coming was the worst thing to ever happen to me. I would rather have been killed by some tragic natural disaster then slayed by GD&TOP. Now Zutter has made just as thirsty as I was 4 years ago. Knowing it will literally never happen makes me want to violently break something.

41 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Thats what I said 

Sorry... I guess I forgot... Or... Didn't read it... :teehee: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Posh you betrayed us by not posting it here first!

:lmao:

I wanted to figure out how many views I get from OH and Reddit, and if I posted it here at the same time then I wouldn't be able to figure that out.

But then I said "screw it" and just posted it everywhere :emma:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived