'DWAS' ON SPOTIFY
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife
1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

CocoSori performed Dark Circle on Music Core:

omfg they really are exactly like Orange Caramel. This sounds like something straight from their first album. Especially the instrumental and pre-chorus. It's sooooo so reductive.

I'll wait to actually judge the song until we get the official audio. I think I like it.

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

omfg they really are exactly like Orange Caramel. This sounds like something straight from their first album. Especially the instrumental and pre-chorus. It's sooooo so reductive.

I'll wait to actually judge the song until we get the official audio. I think I like it.

Welp, I guess we can say goodbye to their careers then. Too bad.

the-selena-gomez-crying-meme-is-literall

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper
6 minutes ago, Taylor said:

When is Anda's comeback? Does it have a date yet?

No the teaser just said "January 2016". If it hasn't been delayed (again :emma: ) we'll probably get an announcement/teasers this week or the next.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

Just checked her instagram and nothing new. (I'm still slayed by that teaser but w/e)

inb4 she releases the actual single 15 seconds at a time on insta

I think I just broke my MacBook Air :emma: 

I erased its hard drive to reinstall OS X and it switched itself off about 25% of the way into the installation. I plugged in an external USB that has Mac OS X installed on it... And it didn't want to boot from that either, instead asking me to install it onto the USB (even tho it already is installed on it).

So it's currently doing that... But when it asked which hard drive to install the software on it only showed the external USB drive as an option. It's like the internal SSD has been corrupted. :flop: It doesn't even boot into recovery mode.

PoshLife
13 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think I just broke my MacBook Air :emma: 

I erased its hard drive to reinstall OS X and it switched itself off about 25% of the way into the installation. I plugged in an external USB that has Mac OS X installed on it... And it didn't want to boot from that either, instead asking me to install it onto the USB (even tho it already is installed on it).

So it's currently doing that... But when it asked which hard drive to install the software on it only showed the external USB drive as an option. It's like the internal SSD has been corrupted. :flop: It doesn't even boot into recovery mode.

Sounds like a trip to the Apple Store to me!

I've had my Macbook Pro for about a month and I haven't had any problems so far, thanks be to God. I always have laptop issues haha

30 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Sounds like a trip to the Apple Store to me!

I've had my Macbook Pro for about a month and I haven't had any problems so far, thanks be to God. I always have laptop issues haha

Did you swap your Spectre (I think it was?) for a Mac? :legend: 

I've used Macs since 2009 and haven't had any issues with them until now... (well, I did once two years ago but I spilled juice over it :rip: so was completely my fault). 

I've been trying to get an appointment at my nearest store for 2 months now (I have a MBP that needs its battery replaced too, but its had a lot of usage out of it) and when I just checked they had one appointment left for Friday, so I'm hoping they can look at both then. :emma: 

PoshLife
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Did you swap your Spectre (I think it was?) for a Mac? :legend: 

I've used Macs since 2009 and haven't had any issues with them until now... (well, I did once two years ago but I spilled juice over it :rip: so was completely my fault). 

I've been trying to get an appointment at my nearest store for 2 months now (I have a MBP that needs its battery replaced too, but its had a lot of usage out of it) and when I just checked they had one appointment left for Friday, so I'm hoping they can look at both then. :emma: 

Yeah well first I replaced the Spectre with a Dell Inspiron, then I replaced THAT with a Macbook Pro. Windows 10 is just awful, all of their computers have so many issues. I went through three PC's in two months!

Just now, PoshLife said:

Yeah well first I replaced the Spectre with a Dell Inspiron, then I replaced THAT with a Macbook Pro. Windows 10 is just awful, all of their computers have so many issues. I went through three PC's in two months!

Haha... I use a HP with Windows 10 for work and it is SO SLOW. It used to boot up fairly quickly and I could start working in maybe 2-3 minutes. But after the Windows 10 update it takes a good 15 minutes to get itself going...

I actually love my MBP, I don't know what I'd do without it! :cry: (luckily I never use my Air, I just remembered earlier I hadn't updated it from Yosemite to El Capitan yet and I had nothing better to do :emma:)

Oshima Yuko 大島 優子 before Fame and AKB

tumblr_maz5r6JNY21qduafco8_250.gif

she still looks the same:flutter:

200px-Oshima_Yuko_March2010.jpg

Oshima-Yuko-akb48-35850778-415-600.jpg

oshima-yuko-heavy-rotation-01.jpg

tumblr_m8og48yA091qao3fe.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

PoshLife

Anda's new single will be on the seventh:

umm if it's just a single, then wtf was the music from the teaser :awkney:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic