Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like TWICE's mini album (I just finally listened to it :emma:) I like all of the songs apart from the second one.

scrolled all the way down to like that post :neyde: 

hola putas 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

PoshLife

:udidnt:

this super-nugu group released a song almost half a year ago, it didn't even have a music video they were so nugu. Their company just posted a "making of" video last week:

What could this be for? Are they re-releasing the song? Planning a follow-up? Just posting some old footage from the album jacket shooting?

PoshLife

Holy sh*t you guys, my medley got like 100 views and 10 likes in a few hours. :excited:  I didn't realize it was still #8 in r/kpop, I just assumed it fell off the front page hours ago haha.

That means this medley surpassed the Boy Group Medley's viewcount in exactly one week. Giving me "25 outselling 1989 in three weeks" teas :emma:

PoshLife
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

Holy sh*t you guys, my medley got like 100 views and 10 likes in a few hours. :excited:  I didn't realize it was still #8 in r/kpop, I just assumed it fell off the front page hours ago haha.

That means this medley surpassed the Boy Group Medley's viewcount in exactly one week. Giving me "25 outselling 1989 in three weeks" teas :emma:

It's gotten 80 more views since I posted this :excited: what is going on??? reddit ha undeniable impact!

The KPop | JPop | PoshLife's YouTube Channel Club

PopReaper
6 hours ago, Taylor said:

I really like TWICE's mini album (I just finally listened to it :emma:) I like all of the songs apart from the second one.

Not the 2nd one being my fave :emma:

57 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

It's gotten 80 more views since I posted this :excited: what is going on??? reddit ha undeniable impact!

The KPop | JPop | PoshLife's YouTube Channel Club

allkill teas :gaycat:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

I promise to stop posting about it now but it just passed 500 views :excited: It's starting to fall down on reddit but I can't believe it doubled in views and likes just from me posting it there. This is such a success haha

I think in 2016 I'm gonna do artist-specific medleys. So a bunch of songs from the same group. I have an Anda one planned. SNSD is an obvious choice. Who else, I wonder? All my nugu faves don't have enough songs for one... haha

Edit: woke up and it was at 835 views :gaycat:

YCHofficial
7 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I promise to stop posting about it now but it just passed 500 views :excited: It's starting to fall down on reddit but I can't believe it doubled in views and likes just from me posting it there. This is such a success haha

I think in 2016 I'm gonna do artist-specific medleys. So a bunch of songs from the same group. I have an Anda one planned. SNSD is an obvious choice. Who else, I wonder? All my nugu faves don't have enough songs for one... haha

play this one 

PoshLife

omg can someone please make a gif out of 0:11-0:16 when Nana is talking to the camera and Lizzy turns to look at her?

I want it to be my new "let me explain why my fave is better than your fave" gif :green: 

PoshLife

TINT's biggest fanmade facebook page (not the official page) just posted a long message announcing they were closing due to lack of updates from the group: 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived