:lmao:

It doesn't seem to be happening to me though :green: 

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

:lmao:

It doesn't seem to be happening to me though :green: 

Forum was down for it a bit to fix it, so... We're back to slowly getting new pages... :emma: 

1 hour ago, PopReaper said:

I'll try to watch it live just so I don't get spoiled :giveup:

Who do you think the killer is? My bets are on Grace tbh :hor:

Spoiler

I don't know :giveup: 

I suppose it could be Grace, since she could be the twin sister. It could literally be anyone :flop: but I don't think it's Pete.

I'm guessing Pete called himself a murderer at the end of the last episode because of his duel with Chad, and he killed Chad because of their thing where Pete declined membership or whatever :emma: 

Inb4 it's the woman who got her face fried off :lmao: 

PopReaper
13 minutes ago, Taylor said:
  Hide contents

I don't know :giveup: 

I suppose it could be Grace, since she could be the twin sister. It could literally be anyone :flop: but I don't think it's Pete.

I'm guessing Pete called himself a murderer at the end of the last episode because of his duel with Chad, and he killed Chad because of their thing where Pete declined membership or whatever :emma: 

Inb4 it's the woman who got her face fried off :lmao: 

Spoiler

Yeah I agree about the Pete killing Chad theory

I heard some rumours that it's neither Grace nor Pete bc they both get attacked today, I hope it's not true :giveup:

Can you imagine if it's someone like Hester? That'd be such a terrible ending. I could live with Chanel O. or #5 being the RD tho.

There are people on reddit who still think #2 is the killer and Grace's mother is alive :lmao: And people who actually think Ms. Bean is the killer + was wearing a fatsuit :toofunny:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:
  Hide contents

Yeah I agree about the Pete killing Chad theory

I heard some rumours that it's neither Grace nor Pete bc they both get attacked today, I hope it's not true :giveup:

Can you imagine if it's someone like Hester? That'd be such a terrible ending. I could live with Chanel O. or #5 being the RD tho.

There are people on reddit who still think #2 is the killer and Grace's mother is alive :lmao: And people who actually think Ms. Bean is the killer + was wearing a fatsuit :toofunny:

Spoiler

If it's Hester it's gonna be like PLL all over again... Such a disappointment :lmao: 

#2 is Ariana Gridkhersecondname right? I get muddled up between them :emma: #3 has the earmuffs, and #5 was the one dating the twins?

Inb4 they're like surprise it's actually #4 a character you haven't ever seen before :flop: 

I'm hoping it gets a season 2, but I doubt it will :( 

PopReaper
Just now, Taylor said:
  Hide contents

If it's Hester it's gonna be like PLL all over again... Such a disappointment :lmao: 

#2 is Ariana Gridkhersecondname right? I get muddled up between them :emma: #3 has the earmuffs, and #5 was the one dating the twins?

Inb4 they're like surprise it's actually #4 a character you haven't ever seen before :flop: 

I'm hoping it gets a season 2, but I doubt it will :( 

Spoiler

inb4 it's Melanie Dorkus and Coney :gaycat:

I really hope it gets renewed, but idk if it will. If it doesn't then Ryan should try to move it to FX or Netflix tbh, bc it clearly has an established fanbase and a lot of potential.

I need to see more of Denise and #5 tho (Still laughing about "I May Slay Liz Daw" and her trying to squeeze through that door :lmao: ), so fingers crossed :giveup:

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

You don't have to use spoilers, no one else cares about this show :flop: 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

6gOLFwp.gif

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Haha @PopReaper the :flop: emote is like #3 with the earmuffs :teehee: 

#3 ha impact 

VaS56c2.gif

PoshLife

I'm laughing out loud at work because of that gif :rip:

The incorrect hand gestures

The labored breathing

The smile at the end

PopReaper

So, what will be the next weird event to happen during the 1820's after we glitched and the whole website glitched? Place your bets :ray:

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

So, what will be the next weird event to happen during the 1820's after we glitched and the whole website glitched? Place your bets :ray:

Nothing can beat the 1810's so there's no point in even trying to top it tbh

But my hope is for another Anda teaser around Dec 15 (this time on YouTube like a normal person 84Rgkpz.png )

I also predict an entire page of you and Taylor debriefing the SQ finale

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived