💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
5 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I posted in that thread that it reminds me of CHI CHI saying they wanted to be as big as SNSD and promptly disappearing off the face of the earth.

Someone quoted it who had a Gaga lyric in their sig.

The Gaga-KPop crossover appeal is really quite astounding.

tbh I only got into K-Pop bc someone accused SNSD of plagiarizing Telephone during The Boys' intro @ a Gaga forum I was in so, yeah... :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

tbh I only got into K-Pop bc someone accused SNSD of plagiarizing Telephone during The Boys' intro, so, yeah... :emma:

:megaflop:

I got into it cuz of this thread mostly (you know which video :lolga: ) but before that I used to go on iTunes Japan a lot and I really liked Orange Caramel's Japanese album. So "Bangkok City" was the first Korean song I ever listened to.

I found K-Pop by looking up a Ke$ha lyric and the first hit on Google being the page for "Run Devil Run" on Keshapedia.

Supersonic

I got into K-Pop because a friend of mine showed me Oh! and I fell in love with Jessica and her blonde hair. :flop:

Just now, PoshLife said:

So basically none of us actually wanted to get into kpop, we just kind of fell into it

Tbh, I never even considered non-English music existed before then... :emma: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Tbh, I never even considered non-English music existed before then... :emma: 

not Kesha being the golden key to the hallyu :lmao: 

We gotta promote ha

Who's gonna distract Dr. Luke while we cut her chains tbh

PopReaper
6 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

So basically none of us actually wanted to get into kpop, we just kind of fell into it

yep. :emma:

I actually unintentionally ran into K-Pop almost a year before I got into it, because I watched this muted "Magic Choreography" video which supposedly "matched every song" and it was actually the dance version of SHINee's Replay :rip: What kind of prophecy teas :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Just now, PoshLife said:

not Kesha being the golden key to the hallyu :lmao: 

We gotta promote ha

Who's gonna distract Dr. Luke while we cut her chains tbh

Ikr... What if she had pronounced the lyrics more clearly so I never had to Google them...

I'd be rich. (Jk, I'd find something else to waste money on :emma:)

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

yep. :emma:

I actually unintentionally ran into K-Pop almost a year before I got into it, because I watched this muted "Magic Choreography" video which supposedly matched every song and it was actually the dance version of SHINee's Replay :rip: What kind of prophecy teas :rip:

Haha yeah that's like how I randomly found Orange Caramel and then an entire year later actually started liking kpop.

Or how I heard Perfume's "Monochrome Effect" on American Dad and then five entire years later stanned hard for "Spending All My Time"

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Ikr... What if she had pronounced the lyrics more clearly so I never had to Google them...

I'd be rich. (Jk, I'd find something else to waste money on :emma:)

You could personally afford to break her out of her contract tbh

What was weird tho, was the first time I watched the video for "The Boys" I could have sworn I'd heard it before, but I don't think it was ever played on the radio here when it came out. 

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

You're making me think about how ONE decision can completely change the course of your life. Like, our entire lives could be different if we'd just done this one thing we didn't do.

Your post is giving me an existential crisis :lmao: 

Just now, PoshLife said:

You could personally afford to break her out of her contract tbh

Is she still stuck in her contract?

I've not been keeping up to date with English music since late 2013 :emma: 

PoshLife
1 minute ago, Taylor said:

What was weird tho, was the first time I watched the video for "The Boys" I could have sworn I'd heard it before, but I don't think it was ever played on the radio here when it came out. 

That's cuz it's so similar to Telephone :derpga: Just ask PopReaper

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived