• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife
4 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Nine Muses' 3rd comeback of 2015... When will Wings, Tint and the rest 

Never. Literally never.

the-selena-gomez-crying-meme-is-literall

Though if POTEN comes back in December that'll make three for them.

Is it bad that for my group coursework essay, I completely rewrote everyone else's parts? :emma: 
I left their 'contribution' paragraphs alone and submitted them as is (to show the marker how they couldn't have written any of the report at all).

Here is an example of one of them...

This is [person's name] and I am working about coursework with three other amazing classmates. Our group has decided at the first time we meet that we are going to divided into two parts: [person] and I will write about long term exchange rate forecast. When we got back we look through all the information and after doing some research online [person] and I agree that he will write about PPP and I will write about the econometric method I have found on the PowerPoint. After write my first draft I wasn’t happy with what I have wrote so I decided to start from the top again and I found another topic to write about which is random walk I am not sure if I get to the point right but I have tried. Anyway that’s all since this is the first time I write a contribution letter. 

I mean... I'm sure they tried, but... It... Just... Wasn't good. :toofunny: 

PoshLife
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is it bad that for my group coursework essay, I completely rewrote everyone else's parts? :emma: 
I left their 'contribution' paragraphs alone and submitted them as is (to show the marker how they couldn't have written any of the report at all).

Here is an example of one of them...

This is [person's name] and I am working about coursework with three other amazing classmates. Our group has decided at the first time we meet that we are going to divided into two parts: [person] and I will write about long term exchange rate forecast. When we got back we look through all the information and after doing some research online [person] and I agree that he will write about PPP and I will write about the econometric method I have found on the PowerPoint. After write my first draft I wasn’t happy with what I have wrote so I decided to start from the top again and I found another topic to write about which is random walk I am not sure if I get to the point right but I have tried. Anyway that’s all since this is the first time I write a contribution letter. 

I mean... I'm sure they tried, but... It... Just... Wasn't good. :toofunny: 

this reads like it was written by a third grader whose first language is not English :emma:

Just now, PoshLife said:

this reads like it was written by a third grader whose first language is not English :emma:

I don't know what age a third grader is, but I'll probably agree with you :smh: 

RAMROD
6 hours ago, Taylor said:

So did they scrap CL's US album? Wasn't that meant to happen over the summer?
Also... What happened to Big Bang's album? Did they ever release it?

I ronic cos I still am waiting for these two :toofunny:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ WUMBOLOGY! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PoshLife
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

"Including Alex version" *Alex not in thumbnail* 

Her parts are so discrete that it's more like a feature than her actually being in the group.

Have they even met her yet? :flop: Has she been to Korea :flop: inb4 I've spent more time in Korea than she has.

If it makes you feel any better, JJCC's first video didn't have their international member either and they've had four singles since then. Maybe that's the key to success :derpga:

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Yay it worked this time :party: 

Yay! I'm happy there isn't some weird problem I have to figure out lol

PopReaper

SM Entertainment producer states f(x)'s 'Red Light' criticizes Sewol incident

Media outlet dongA met with SM's producing director Lee Sung Soo this past November 10 in Seoul's Cheongdam District to learn more about the recent developments being initiated within the company. It was during this meeting with the press that Lee Sung Soo mentioned the questionable lyrics of f(x)'s "Red Light." 

Lee stated, "f(x)'s 2014 song "Red Light" is a song that criticizes the Sewol ferry incident. The direct usage of the word 'sinking' was only decided after much debate within the company." 

Lee was discussing the increasing importance behind the lyrics in pop music, particularly now that the "per capita income is rising." 

SOURCE: ALLKPOP

----

This is gonna get so messy :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

SM Entertainment producer states f(x)'s 'Red Light' criticizes Sewol incident

Media outlet dongA met with SM's producing director Lee Sung Soo this past November 10 in Seoul's Cheongdam District to learn more about the recent developments being initiated within the company. It was during this meeting with the press that Lee Sung Soo mentioned the questionable lyrics of f(x)'s "Red Light." 

Lee stated, "f(x)'s 2014 song "Red Light" is a song that criticizes the Sewol ferry incident. The direct usage of the word 'sinking' was only decided after much debate within the company." 

Lee was discussing the increasing importance behind the lyrics in pop music, particularly now that the "per capita income is rising." 

SOURCE: ALLKPOP

----

This is gonna get so messy :rip:

RIP f(x) they were doing so well :(

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived