šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper

Okay here are the three Namie options. They'll be a little faster than this in the real medley. They're Stardust, Wonder Woman, and Be Who I Want 2 Be. Ignore the image, I was too lazy to make a new one just for this :emma:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

hmmmm it's a tie between stardust and beĀ who i want 2 be.... but i think stardust is my fave

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AKB48's song UZA

slays my existance:pray:

Ā 

Ā 

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

TaeYeon will release her solo (mini?) album in October, Tiffany will release a solo (mini?) album in November and TTS will release a (mini?) album in December.

SNSD are also meant to be releasing a Japanese album at some point, and are going on tour in Japan starting in December.

:rip:Ā TTS are gonna be so exhausted :emma:

TaeTiSeo confirms December comeback

AP.Ā 

Jk... I'm surprised the report from September got it right, they never do :dies:Ā 

I would rather SeoHyun released a solo mini album tho... Just to keep with TaeYeon and Tiffany.
Plus SeoHyun >>>>>>>

You know you buy too much stuff when you get one of those recommended products list emailed to you, and you have everything on it. :emma:Ā 

PoshLife

One of the POTEN girls just tweeted something like "I'm in school and practicing hard." Hoping practice refers to music, not studying. So there's our weekly 'we haven't disbanded yet' update from POTEN :emma:

PoshLife

Sorry BEG but Stellar has already done every single visual euphemism for the female genitalia.

PopReaper

4 Walls keeps growing on me with each listen :giveup:Ā It's such a perfect song :giveup:

PoshLife

BTS' "I Need U" is my song of the moment. I downloaded all the songs I used in my boys' medley (doubling the number of boy songs on my iPod in doing so :lmao:Ā ) and that's a definite standout.

Actually all of them are pretty good :flop:Ā "Where You At" might be JJCC's best song, though that was a pretty low bar to clear.

4 Walls keeps growing on me with each listen :giveup:Ā It's such a perfect song :giveup:

4 Walls isĀ definitely my favourite f(x) album so far.

Heck, I'dĀ probably go as far as to say it's favourite K-Pop album... so far... :eek:Ā 

PopReaper

4 Walls isĀ definitely my favourite f(x) album so far.

Heck, I'dĀ probably go as far as to say it's favourite K-Pop album... so far... :eek:Ā 

It's definitely the best f(x) album and one of my fave K-Pop albums ever, I don't think it's my absolute faveĀ tho because REBOOTsus was life-changingĀ :legend:

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived