šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

I love the backing vocals in the 4 Walls album, especially the little ones you don't hear unless you're really listening.

My favourites are the "uh oh uh oh, uh oh uh oh" in Diamond and the "oooh oh oooh, whoo ooh ooh ooh" kinda sound in Papi :legend:Ā 

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

I love the backing vocals in the 4 Walls album, especially the little ones you don't hear unless you're really listening.

My favourites are the "uh oh uh oh, uh oh uh oh" in Diamond and the "oooh oh oooh, whoo ooh ooh ooh" kinda sound in Papi :legend:Ā 

SM songs have some amazing backing vocals tbh

The "yeah" and "uh oh" on the Dumb Dumb chorus :legend:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Supersonic

I've grown to like the 4 Walls album more but I'm still not of a fan of Amber like being off the beat AF during some of the raps.

PoshLife

SHE'S BACK BITCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES :emma:

THOSE HIGH NOTES AT 0:24 THOUGH :omg:Ā 

(I actually don't love it, but she's a complete nobody especially since she changed her name and she's acknowledged me on twitter before, so I'll continue to stan :emma: )

PoshLife

tumblr_inline_ntx2msNhqk1sfjkxz_500.gif

The SxPLAY, formerly Sayuri Sugawara. Antichrist stanned for her a little... but as you know, all the good people have left, so :emma:

PoshLife

I just made the chord progressions for my JPop girls medley :legend: There will be 13-14 songs like my kpop medleys. I have to order the songs, practice a bunch, then record next weekend or the weekend after.

PopReaper

I just made the chord progressions for my JPop girls medley :legend: There will be 13-14 songs like my kpop medleys. I have to order the songs, practice a bunch, then record next weekend or the weekend after.

Can't wait to hear Golden Touch and Spending All My Time (Piano Version) :ray:

PoshLife

*Stardust In My Eyes (Piano Version) :ray:

Guess again :roghor:

I'm actually between two Namie songs, I'm not sure which one to use yet. Maybe I'll post them both as snippets so y'all can help me decide which sounds the best.

PopReaper

Maybe I'll post them both as snippets so y'all can help me decide which sounds the best.

The not-yet-made Stardust In My Eyes piano snippet sounds the best :ray:

PoshLife

Okay here are the three Namie options. They'll be a little faster than this in the real medley. They're Stardust, Wonder Woman, and Be Who I Want 2 Be. Ignore the image, I was too lazy to make a new one just for this :emma:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived