Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop | J-Pop Club

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

They haven't disbanded... Yet. 

Their choreographer will tweet this month that they've been disbanded since January

M05TRCz.gif

• Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like I (though the rapper part was unnecessary:emma:). Reminds me a bit of Rachel Platten's Fight Song. Gonna download the mini-album now :Jase:

PopReaper

Wings DID NOT deserve the flop they've been through

tumblr_inline_nubv39boKI1qzjuqg_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

I'm getting my new laptop today! Hopefully I won't have too much trouble getting all my music from my iPod back to my computer. If y'all have a program you can recommend, let me know. Apple won't help me transfer all my illegal kpop downloads :lmao: 

PopReaper

I'm getting my new laptop today! Hopefully I won't have too much trouble getting all my music from my iPod back to my computer. If y'all have a program you can recommend, let me know. Apple won't help me transfer all my illegal kpop downloads :lmao: 

I recommend legally acquiring a digital (and physical) copy of Hair Short® and Blossom® on iTunes

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

I recommend legally acquiring a digital (and physical) copy of Hair Short® and Blossom® on iTunes

it'snotrealistic.gif

PoshLife

The nugus with bad debuts just keep coming :emma:

There have been sooooo many bad debuts this year. Makes me realize just how good some nugu debuts like TINT, WINGS, and 4TEN really were.

Err... How are you doing it? :duck: 

I would just go to your iTunes media folder (no idea where it is located on Windows, sorry) and copy that to an external hard drive. Then plug that into the new computer, then go to "File" > "Add to Library..." > and select the media folder. 

Yesterday the girl I was sitting next to in a lecture was watching TaeYeon's I on her phone :lmao: 

I was too embarrassed to say anything in person, but I texted her after to ask her if she liked SNSD... She hasn't read it yet. :rip: 

PoshLife

Err... How are you doing it? :duck: 

I would just go to your iTunes media folder (no idea where it is located on Windows, sorry) and copy that to an external hard drive. Then plug that into the new computer, then go to "File" > "Add to Library..." > and select the media folder. 

My old computer is dead so that's not an option. All the songs are on my iPod, and iTunes won't upload anything from my iPod that I didn't purchase through iTunes (including illegal downloads, cd burns, and my original songs). I'm going to buy one of those programs that uploads everything, including playlists, play counts, etc. It's only like $20 so I think it's worth it.

PoshLife

Yesterday the girl I was sitting next to in a lecture was watching TaeYeon's I on her phone :lmao: 

I was too embarrassed to say anything in person, but I texted her after to ask her if she liked SNSD... She hasn't read it yet. :rip: 

What kind of social anxiety :lmao: you two would have had SO much to talk about.

My old computer is dead so that's not an option. All the songs are on my iPod, and iTunes won't upload anything from my iPod that I didn't purchase through iTunes (including illegal downloads, cd burns, and my original songs). I'm going to buy one of those programs that uploads everything, including playlists, play counts, etc. It's only like $20 so I think it's worth it.

Oh :rip: that sucks :(

I've used iExplorer in the past, but it was only for one or two songs. I think for more than 100 you have to pay :emma: such a pain!

• Haroon locked, unlocked and pinned this topic
  • Haroon locked and unpinned this topic

Archived